Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Playing Sims 4 for the first time on Xbox

As a result of them now making the Sims 4 base game free, I am finally able to try it out on my Xbox. I have this game on my PC, and I have played different Sims variations on my console until Sims 3 (I absolutely HATED that version the most, while thoroughly enjoying all previous console games of the sims.)

Still getting used to the difference as far as controls are concerned, but there is one big thing I have noticed and I'm not sure if it is a bug or not. The sim I created has traits dealing with Loyal, Creative, and Family, and the main trait has to do with creativity. So far my sim has talked to only two sims, and neither has any mean traits, but every chance my sim gets she ends up pulling off mean interactions. I don't see any of my sims on the PC version being mean on their own. Is there a bug or glitch causing this in the console version?

Comments

• Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I have saw people complain about this big on pc and console. I tried to replicate it on pc and console and I can’t seem to on either. I read somewhere it’s to do with the loyal trait?

Remember on console you can also use a keyboard and mouse!
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    It's a bug that's being looked into. According to a modder it's due to the changes in coding that was made regarding the "loyal" trait that was added recently.
  • Options
    AlienTusksAlienTusks Posts: 194 Member
    Yes Its on console and it's terrible, it happens so often(random insulting). Even between family members and even if you have one of your dislikes as being mischief or mean as well as having personality traits of good or friendly.