Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

An impossible love? :(

emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

There are many ways to match sims: a challenge, a player choice, or from CAS... but sometimes it seems that the sims decide for themselves. This is the second time I play a couple that have decided to be together at all costs. The first time I married them but this time is different :(

7EtMueI.png

Meet Tsuki and Isidore. I created both of them separately. Each with their own story:

Tsuki lives in Mt. Korobi. She is like a spring spellcaster. She loves yoga and hiking. She loves gardening and flower arrangements, she sell her creations all over my sims world. She wants to buy a flower shop. She likes the sunny days and nature. He never misses the opportunity to go to the beach. I built a house for her, to enjoy Mt. Korobi and a relaxing gameplay:
VSiR3cy.png

In an opposite Isidore is a Master Vampire who lives in an abandoned church at Forgotten Hollow. The story goes that, tired of eternity, he decided to hibernate long long time ago. No one knows why he woke up, only to struggle to adapt to the new world. It took him sims years to go out and explore other worlds. Although he possesses resistance to the sun, he prefers the night.
YmbdKUl.png

Tsuki was the first sim that Isidore met outside the Forgotten Hollow residents. They became instant friends, weird because Isidore is not an easy sim >:) I play a heavy rotational save so it is hard to keep my sims relations untouched. But this two did not care about it: each time I returned to their households they were still best friends.

At some point they went to my Plasmalicious restaurant. Isidore flirted a little and Tsuki did not hesitate (I just do it to have fun). I still keep their first kiss picture (aww it was the first kiss for both):
vaHp6X7.png

I played other households for months, but that first kiss (omg it was only a little kiss) escalated in an unexpected way. After that they appear everywhere, sometimes one arrives first and the other joins later:

At the gym:
rBts91d.png

At the karaoke:
QnJlKjp.png

At the Romance festival (while Isidore was invited to hang out with my played household):
NATWJRH.png

At the Nightclub:
bkDv7p4.png

and more, and more... I have watched them for over a year :o

Their story has become a little game in my gameplay; I'm always waiting for them to show up while I'm playing other households :D

But now I'm overwhelmed: in my 5 years old save is time for a new generation. Magic babies and Mt. Korobi babies are the priority.

Tsuki and Isidore are one of my fav couples, so sweet and beautiful. But each one is iconic in my save. One of them will have to give up his story :'( Otherwise I'll have to force a break. I find this decision difficult in a game, I don't want to imagine what it would be like in real life
eMK5qji.png

I can not imagine Tsuki at Forgotten Hollow. And I do not know how the darkness of Isidore will match at Mt. Korobi.

The last time I played Isidore he went to the beach with Tsuki (because she loves the sun):
26a8QBk.png

The last time I saw Isidore in my game he attacked my werewolf. At the end, no matter how sweet he is, he is a Master vampire:
Ch4ZnEQ.png

So tell me: what would you do? A little help please o:)
Post edited by emere on

Comments

• Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited September 2022
    Option 1: they live in forgotten hollow but take lots of vacations to different worlds

Option 2: they live in mt komorebi in haunted japanese house the lady still gets her outdoors life but theres spooky stuff to keep dude happy until the night

option 3: they live in sulani but dude gets creepy basement to hide from the sun during day or they live in shipwreck or something of the sort

option 4: they both move to some other world that they have yet to explore and explore it together

also I think creepy church theme would still work in say windenburg or tartosa if forgotten hollow is simply too dark for the lady
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I had a couple exactly like your couple. He was a master vampire, and she absolutely LOVED the outdoors. For a while, I did attempt to play her as a vampire, but she was very miserable. I didn't have the heart to end their story, so I had them move to the countryside, next to a lake. She ended up turning their property into the most beautiful landscape that I have ever seen in the game. I played this couple for a very long time (it was back in Sims 3).
  • Options

Hi @Simmingal I see because of your avvy that you already bought Werewolves >:)

That is a great manual for the clueless simmer :D Reading you I just realized that I want to keep the hiking for Tsuki. I wish we culd have this feature in old the worlds.

Tsuki house is small... I do not have room for a coffin! The basement is an awesome idea to keep a darker room for Isidore.

I thought about moving both of them to another world, but the special worlds (Sulani, Windenburg, etc... not the base game worlds) are full.

I do not have Tartosa, I skipped that Wedding Fiasco pack... I really like the BG weddings, too bad I can't choose to buy Tartosa alone.

Thanks!
  • Options

That is exactly the couples I like to play, but I have couples of all types. They are like sour candies <3

Oh the Sims 3 nostalgia: Moonlight Falls (Supernatural EP) was my fav world of that series... there I played a supernatural couple, a vamp and a fairy. They were opposites. But they story was the saddest ever :'( Do you remember that Philosopher's Stone thing? My fairy died because of it and was turned into a gold statue.

At the front yard of my vamp house the golden statue surrounded by flowers was the reminder of his broken heart.

Meh I do not want a sad ending for Tsuki and Isidore :s