Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My main sim has a Festering Grudge toward her BFF but the game doesn't tell me what caused it.

I just saw the sentiment under her profile. I know Noah has been asking the BFF to become HIS BFF multiple times per day, but I don't think that would be the issue, would it?

Speaking of which, there needs to be an option to tell them "No" without hurting the current relationship.

Comments

• Options
    Olalla1986Olalla1986 Posts: 286 Member
    I think saying no to BFF gives them creeped out sentiment, not festering grudge. Maybe they were playing football together without you noticing, because sims love to start this on their own if they have a ball. One bad hit and grudge is there. I had festering grudge between father and son just because of the stupid ball.
  • Options
    AnisimAnisim Posts: 181 Member
    I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. My main sim (Tiffany) has the Festering Grudge sentiment toward her BFF (Amelia) but I'm not sure why. I thought that maybe it was because Noah kept asking Amelia to be his BFF but I wasn't sure since Tiffany and Amelia never had any negative interactions with each other.
  • Options
    Olalla1986Olalla1986 Posts: 286 Member
    Oh okay, could be a bug then. Sometimes game apply sentiments without much reason. You can search option to apologize, smooth apology or if your sim have mediator trait after aging into YA there is also special option of apologizing. Apology gets rid of festering grudge sentiment.