Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cursed bite on npcs - do they progress and gain abilities to become autonomous aggressive werewolves

I turned a couple of NPCs but I never see him in werewolf form. Do they do it on their own eventually?

Comments

• Options
    DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    I turned a couple of NPCs but I never see him in werewolf form. Do they do it on their own eventually?

yes they do. i had one of my werewolves bite Becca Clarke and she later randomly into a wolf during a full moon
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    I turned a bunch of neighbors into werewolves in my castaway challenge, to give my sims the challenge of sharing their island with "monsters" recently. But outside a full moon night the newly turned werewolves hardly ever transformed. It does happen, but it's rare. Since a newly turned were has only a single temperament, it takes long to build fury. Giving your npc Transformation Mastery might help.
  • Options
    bruceleroy98bruceleroy98 Posts: 333 Member
    I turned a bunch of neighbors into werewolves in my castaway challenge, to give my sims the challenge of sharing their island with "monsters" recently. But outside a full moon night the newly turned werewolves hardly ever transformed. It does happen, but it's rare. Since a newly turned were has only a single temperament, it takes long to build fury. Giving your npc Transformation Mastery might help.

That sucks. They should be autonomous and even gain a set of randomized abilities if unplayed to make them immersive.