Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Happy Pride Month at 2022!

nxblOXE.png
Happy Pride Month y'all! We're so happy to celebrate the colorful month featuring some LGBTQIA people.

Introducting...
Emperor Roman Zowanski (He/they, gay/queer)
An evil gay British alter ego created by me years ago. He was born a spellcaster and is half-demon and half-dragon. He got married to his lover, and then he was divorced from having issues with his lover wanting to become a female.

Kendra Stanfield (Born Kent) (She/her, transgender/lesbian/queer)
A British witch. As a male, she got married to Roman. After leaving Roman's castle for vacation, she met a trans-non binary sim named Morgyn Ember, she chats about wanted to become a transgender female. During her pre-transition, she and Roman both got into an argument, and then, they're both divorced. After being divorced, she's now fully and trans female, and started coming out as lesbian.

Alex Landgraab (He/they, gay) and Jaden London (He/him, gay)
Two gay couples living together. They're both streamers while Alex is an artist and Jaden being a gardener.

Derek Woodward (He/him, bisexual)
A New York-based Irish-American internet person married with his catering wife. He is friends with Mehdi Mandir.

Mehdi Mandir (He/him, bisexual)
A Moroccan-American TikToker living with his friend Derek Woodward.

Misty Landgraab (She/they, transgender/bisexual) and Marcus McFreely (He/him, bisexual)
Two happily married couple living together. As a male, Misty is a model and internet star married to her wonderful husband and photographer Marcus McFreely right before her gender transition.

Feel free to post some LGBTQIA sims y'all created.

Comments

• Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    happy pride month to you to
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    CXiaszk.png

Happy Pride Month to you all too <3
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    May I ask what is Pride month? I understand the gay/lesbian yet the others are foreign to me. Sorry if I upset anyone, I just don't understand the pronouns and everything. :)
    :) Smile!

• Options
    12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    May I ask what is Pride month? I understand the gay/lesbian yet the others are foreign to me. Sorry if I upset anyone, I just don't understand the pronouns and everything. :)
    Well look! Let's be nice to all LGBTQIA people, OK? Pride Month is a month that made us celebrate people who are LGBTQIA, the word "gay" is masculine, and the word "lesbian" is feminine. He/him pronouns are male pronouns, she/her pronouns are female pronouns, and they/them pronouns are non-binary pronouns.
  • Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,856 Member
    nxblOXE.png
    Happy Pride Month y'all! We're so happy to celebrate the colorful month featuring some LGBTQIA people.

Introducting...
    Emperor Roman Zowanski (He/they, gay/queer)
    An evil gay British alter ego created by me years ago. He was born a spellcaster and is half-demon and half-dragon. He got married to his lover, and then he was divorced from having issues with his lover wanting to become a female.

Kendra Stanfield (Born Kent) (She/her, transgender/lesbian/queer)
    A British witch. As a male, she got married to Roman. After leaving Roman's castle for vacation, she met a trans-non binary sim named Morgyn Ember, she chats about wanted to become a transgender female. During her pre-transition, she and Roman both got into an argument, and then, they're both divorced. After being divorced, she's now fully and trans female, and started coming out as lesbian.

Alex Landgraab (He/they, gay) and Jaden London (He/him, gay)
    Two gay couples living together. They're both streamers while Alex is an artist and Jaden being a gardener.

Derek Woodward (He/him, bisexual)
    A New York-based Irish-American internet person married with his catering wife. He is friends with Mehdi Mandir.

Mehdi Mandir (He/him, bisexual)
    A Moroccan-American TikToker living with his friend Derek Woodward.

Misty Landgraab (She/they, transgender/bisexual) and Marcus McFreely (He/him, bisexual)
    Two happily married couple living together. As a male, Misty is a model and internet star married to her wonderful husband and photographer Marcus McFreely right before her gender transition.

Feel free to post some LGBTQIA sims y'all created.

Happy Pride Month to you too.๐ŸŒˆ

• Options
    dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member

Thats understandable....TBH I just Googled as I wasnt quite sure I knew what the I stood for!!LOL (I love how the wiki definition puts the Q as queer/questioning, as very few people are 100% on the Kinsey scale that would mean most people would have questioned at some point!LOL).
    So Happy Pride month!! :) Im fully behind anything that says 'you are free to be you'.

(currently playing a bi/straight throuple in game with male/female/enby sims!) ;)
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,883 Member
    Happy Pride Month! ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ
  • Options
    blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    Happy Pride Month!
  • Options
    caliposscaliposs Posts: 320 Member
    Happy Pride Month!
    he/him
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    Happy Pride Month from me and my OTP!

14e26ef52bdd8c7efc7a284091d3cf6b86278ea6.png
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,890 Member
    Happy Pride Month! Here are Penny and Bess dancing together at San Myshuno Pride. They are married with two kids in my game <3
    pride9.png
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    Well look! Let's be nice to all LGBTQIA people, OK? Pride Month is a month that made us celebrate people who are LGBTQIA, the word "gay" is masculine, and the word "lesbian" is feminine. He/him pronouns are male pronouns, she/her pronouns are female pronouns, and they/them pronouns are non-binary pronouns.

Thank you for explaining the pronouns. :)

I enjoyed all the pictures.
    :) Smile!

• Options
    DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,856 Member
    Now that I've had the big reveal in my story thread I can introduce my couple Londyn Huntley and Danielle Chabert. They decided to celebrate their love by taking a trip to beautiful Henford, a place Londyn dearly loves.
    EJNUQja.png

She's a playful one who enjoys tormenting Agnes Crumplebottom. So far it's been all Londyn. The contest is completely one-sided, since Londyn is great at getting away before she's within range of that legendary purse.
    CnExqfX.png?1[/spoiler
  • Options
    flaresimsflaresims Posts: 30 Member
    Happy Pride Month! <3
    ๐“ฏ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“ผ
  • Options
    MissNOFXMissNOFX Posts: 30 Member
    woohoo!!!! happy pride month<3
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,642 Member
    Happy Pride Month!

Because I want to share - when I first started playing my sim Gwen, I was totally surprised when she turned out to be a lesbian. Honestly, I had taken her to the park to meet other teens and find a nice boy for her to date... but she didn't hit it off with any of them. Instead, my teenage witch in white fell head of heels in love with broody Cassandra Goth. Now they have been together steadily, through good times and bad and several different saves, and I honestly can't picture them apart. Today they live in Henford, raising Cassandra's daughter Miranda.

Also, in my latest play through Lucas Munch, when he aged up to teen, came out to me as gay. Now, he's working as an artist and is married to a nice fellow he met at uni.

Finally, as I've been manually aging up some unplayed families (because I'm playing with aging off but still want to keep the families we meet moving forward), I've had two kids come out as trans as they aged up.

So happy to have so many proud LGBTQIA+ sims in my world! Let the rainbow flags fly free!
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Happy Pride Month!

Because I want to share - when I first started playing my sim Gwen, I was totally surprised when she turned out to be a lesbian. Honestly, I had taken her to the park to meet other teens and find a nice boy for her to date... but she didn't hit it off with any of them. Instead, my teenage witch in white fell head of heels in love with broody Cassandra Goth. Now they have been together steadily, through good times and bad and several different saves, and I honestly can't picture them apart. Today they live in Henford, raising Cassandra's daughter Miranda.

Also, in my latest play through Lucas Munch, when he aged up to teen, came out to me as gay. Now, he's working as an artist and is married to a nice fellow he met at uni.

Finally, as I've been manually aging up some unplayed families (because I'm playing with aging off but still want to keep the families we meet moving forward), I've had two kids come out as trans as they aged up.

So happy to have so many proud LGBTQIA+ sims in my world! Let the rainbow flags fly free!

Are you using a mod that allows them to do this on their own, and if so, which one? I have a mod, but I have to set everyone up with their orientation and gender identity myself. It would be so neat if it could happen as a surprise.

Happy Pride Month to all and sundry!
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • Options
    luciusstormluciusstorm Posts: 1,642 Member
    > @ignominiusrex said:
    > Are you using a mod that allows them to do this on their own, and if so, which one? I have a mod, but I have to set everyone up with their orientation and gender identity myself. It would be so neat if it could happen as a surprise.
    >
    > Happy Pride Month to all and sundry!

I'm not sure honestly. Wonderful Whims (or it's counterpart) might be playing into the attraction (it has an attraction system but it doesn't seem to actually prevent Romance interactions that run counter to it). For the most part it's probably my imagination expanding on interaction outcomes. For example, Gwen's first interactions with (for example) Malcolm Landgraab had him really coming off as a jerk to her (if I recall, he's Evil and she's Good so they really didn't get along). Meanwhile, she and Cassandra seemed to hit it off and share interests (like the violin).

The transgender kids, honestly, was the clothing they automatically appeared with when they aged up... they each seemed to favor clothing that didn't fit their assigned gender, so I embraced it and ran.

Really just me reading the moods, reactions and default choices of the sims as they "live" and writing the story in my head.
    Fate is a riddle and we choose our own answer. Wyrd Girls
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,890 Member
    Are you using a mod that allows them to do this on their own, and if so, which one? I have a mod, but I have to set everyone up with their orientation and gender identity myself. It would be so neat if it could happen as a surprise.

Happy Pride Month to all and sundry!

Happy Pride to you too @ignominiusrex :)
    I love being surprised with sims' gender identity and sexual orientation! I don't have mods because I am too lazy so far, but I like using random numbers from random.org. I have posted this on another thread recently so putting details in a spoiler so as not to be repetitive for anyone.
    at child birthday, roll a number from 1 to 100 for gender identity. 1 to 95 is cisgender, 96-98 trans, 99 intersex, 100 nonbinary
    at teen birthday, roll a number from 1 to 100 for sexual orientation. 1 to 75 is straight, 76-90 bisexual/pansexual, 91-100 homosexual
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    Happy Pride Month. :)
    KGrcbXB.png
    QZYQn81.png
  • Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Happy Pride Month! Would post a couple of screenshots of my gay Sims, but I'm not on my gaming PC at the moment (accidentally broke my mouse and had to order another one :D). Love all of the screenshots that have been posted though!
    He/Him