Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is anyone managing to get adeepindigo's Education Overhaul v2.3 to work?

loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
Version 2.2 was working well for me but I'm scratching my head with 2.3. I've followed all the instructions to the letter, don't have any mods from their list that conflict with it, but I cannot get it to work properly. I now have no options at all for enrolling in one of the custom schools and the only option I have on the computer or phone is a greyed out one for doing an aptitude test that starts at 7am on Saturday, which remains greyed out for me even on Saturday morning. So if anyone has any insights into what I might be doing wrong or why it might not be working, please do tell 'cos I'm perplexed :s

Comments

• Options
    SunshineySunshiney Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm having a similar problem and I'm just baffled, honestly. I completely cleared out my mods folder, cleared my cache, installed the mod just as the info post said directly in the mods folder, and even tested in two different saves and... nope. The only way I can get anything working is if I install the version that uses the BG custom uniform, but if I install the No Uniform or Snowy Escape Uniform versions, it's all greyed out + no option to enroll.

I feel like I'm missing something but I just can't figure out what.
  • Options
    Yeah, it's weird isn't it? I haven't tried the BG custom uniform version so I'll give that a go. I hope the creator looks into this at some point as I was really enjoying version 2.2 :/
  • Options
    SunshineySunshiney Posts: 2 New Member
    I actually went poking through the creator's patreon comments today, thinking of explaining what my issue was, when I saw someone mention the enrollment option being... somewhere else entirely! And yeah, I tried with the Snowy Escape Uniform version and, yep, there's the enrollment option, waaay under "Web" in the computer. Which is so weird, seeing as if I use the BG custom uniform version it's under "School," but hey! At least it's showing up. Maybe try and see if that works for you?
  • Options
    That's so odd! I did try the BG custom uniforms version and so far, fingers crossed, it seems to be working OK. The enrollment options are all where they're supposed to be :)