Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Am I Able to Change Relationship Status After I Create Sims in CAS?

I have two Sims I want to make Father and Son. I just could not find that option. Is there a cheat for this?

Comments

• Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    you need Mc i think for that too delete the relationship then make them father and son.
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,908 Member
    edited September 2021
    I have two Sims I want to make Father and Son. I just could not find that option. Is there a cheat for this?

You can always temporarily move them into the same household, change the relationship in CAS, and then move one of them back out. I do this to create family relationships all the time. No mods required.
  • Options
    CaitxcatCaitxcat Posts: 680 Member
    not sure if testingcheats on cas.fulleditmode then going into cas wpuld also let you change relationships but you could try that.
  • Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    i think if already is set you can't change it but can make a new sim and make your son after randomize with the father
  • Options
    akaniki0akaniki0 Posts: 470 Member
    Caitxcat wrote: »
    not sure if testingcheats on cas.fulleditmode then going into cas wpuld also let you change relationships but you could try that.

Yes, this works. I've used it a few times for that very thing.
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,908 Member
    Caitxcat wrote: »

Yes, I forgot say that. You do have to use cas.fulleditmode first.