Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Royalty Inspired Pack?

We have a several if not more than enough hints pointing towards a royalty inspired pack.

In Cottage Living we have Princess Cordelia’s cottage. Castle ruins, bird’s singing and a sim kind of like Princess vibes.

In Get Famous we have furniture with descriptions of Queens and Kings, plus a fully thought out wardrobe royalty inspired.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    HimRumi wrote: »
    We have a several if not more than enough hints pointing towards a royalty inspired pack.

In Cottage Living we have Princess Cordelia’s cottage. Castle ruins, bird’s singing and a sim kind of like Princess vibes.

In Get Famous we have furniture with descriptions of Queens and Kings, plus a fully thought out wardrobe royalty inspired.

Any thoughts?

In Get Famous we have the princess Cordelia bedroom furniture. There seems to be quite a lot of lore associated with her, but I don't think we ever got to see her sim in game.
  • Options
    Charlotta11Charlotta11 Posts: 399 Member
    I really hope so!!
    11.3.2019_1.06.18.png
  • Options
    PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    Isn't there a lot of Princess Cordelia stuff in the Cats and Dog pack?!
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    edited August 2021
    Didn’t the base game come with a Princess Cordelia bed? I would love to see a Medieval pack. And Princess Cordelia would be perfect on it….….EA, please don’t forget a tiara in the hat category.
  • Options
    Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,905 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    HimRumi wrote: »

Any thoughts?

In Get Famous we have the princess Cordelia bedroom furniture. There seems to be quite a lot of lore associated with her, but I don't think we ever got to see her sim in game.

There's a Maxis-created household on the gallery that is basically Princess Cordelia and her love interests and household staff, but that's probably about all we'll ever get for her, specifically.
  • Options
    KiaraSims4ModsKiaraSims4Mods Posts: 2,782 Member
    I have always thought The Sims 4 needed a pack with Royal Families and more. I don't know why they have not yet? It makes no sense. It's pretty popular with fans, they have royal families in the series and it's something new.

It's why I created my own Royal Family mod.
  • Options
    temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    edited August 2021
    I don't own Cottage Living, Get Famous and Cats and Dogs but I've seen plenty of Princess Cordelia stuff in base game, I once made a vampire pirate who could potentially be one of her exes who later contracted vampirism and still lives to this day, kind of like how Johnny Depp played an undead pirate named Captain Jack Sparrow however Captain Jack managed to remove the curse became human again.
  • Options
    temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    I wonder if one of the Princess Cordelia's exes was a female crossdressing pirate like the famous Mary Read.
  • Options
    ParaleeParalee Posts: 1,166 Member
    edited August 2021
    In Cottage Living there is also a banner that has nothing but a crown on it. Theres a few items like that I think from over the years.

I've been telling my friend we are getting a royalty pack since Get Famous came out precisely because of those object descriptions. And then University came out and reinforced my feeling.

Get Famous was heavily inspired by a mod that already existed at the time. "Road to Fame" it was called. And i think they will take another mod called the "Royalty" mod for this one. That mod, ironically, also borrows heavily from the Get Famous reputation system and the two concepts are almost destined to be together in an endless loop of mods that became game features lol
    My speculations on hints for future content:
    -Cars Update
    -Spiral/Diagonal Stairs Update
    -Hotel Pack
    -Romance Pack (possibly combined with Hotel Pack)
    -Bands Pack
    -Royalty Pack
    -Fashion Design Pack
    -Fairies Pack
    -Werewolf Pack
    -France-inspired World
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    A royalty pack could be really fun!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    A Dark Ages Gothic Camelot/Game of Thrones Royalty Pack would set me up nicely. So love historical play. ;)
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Fairytale inspired Pack! This would be a great pack to reintroduce dragons to the game. And fairies too!
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    We'll probably get a Royalty Kit Pack and that'll be it.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    Yes, please! I have been waiting for such pack for ages! <3
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p