Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Question regarding paparazzi in Get Famous...

I've got game going with Get Famous and I'd like to make one of the paparazzi into a "regular" NPC. Problem is, despite editing this Sim completely in CAS, this Sim still has the camera stuck to their hand. I can't figure out how to get rid of that camera. I've tried resetting the Sim. I've tried the cheats for removing "special" NPC traits. I've tried the cheat for removing career. Nothing works. Anyone got a fix or idea? Thanks. :)
“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to reform (or pause and reflect).”
― Mark Twain

Comments

• Options
    LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    Get his stats and a picture of him, kill him, recreate him.
  • Options
    Coraline_029Coraline_029 Posts: 71 Member
    [quote="inmyeye;d-991177"]I've got game going with Get Famous and I'd like to make one of the paparazzi into a "regular" NPC. Problem is, despite editing this Sim completely in CAS, this Sim still has the camera stuck to their hand. I can't figure out how to get rid of that camera. I've tried resetting the Sim. I've tried the cheats for removing "special" NPC traits. I've tried the cheat for removing career. Nothing works. Anyone got a fix or idea? Thanks. :) [/quote]

What happens when you create his/her twin?
  • Options
    aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,099 Member
    what if you add him to your active household and then take them out and put them in their own house?
  • Options
    inmyeyeinmyeye Posts: 396 Member
    edited July 2021
    Thanks for the replies, Coraline_29 and aaronrulz. I appreciate the suggestions but nothing works. I literally tried everything. I even saved the sim to my library and tried to recreate them. When I then added the Sim to a new game, guess what? They had a camera stuck to their hand. The camera didn't show in CAS! :'( I had to give up on the idea. I remember in Sims 3 using Master controller you could remove a "role" from an NPC sim but with Sims 4 I haven't found a way to do it.
    “Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to reform (or pause and reflect).”
    ― Mark Twain