Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A medieval EP must have...

Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,116 Member
(beside horses)

A medieval EP must have... 28 votes

Forging
7%
MasonGamerdearie_blossom 2 votes
Duel
17%
alan650111Mizzila1297EnkiSchmidtLquinnAngeliqueAdelaide 5 votes
Trading
0%
Off the grid life
3%
M1ss_Plumbum 1 vote
More farm animals (goat, sheep)
0%
Ale making
10%
crocobaurakappowanthatsnotsweg 3 votes
Wild animals (deer, wolf)
0%
Occult sim
17%
PlayerSinger2010luthienrisingSERVERFRAEliteGirltemporalgod 5 votes
Another
42%
GalacticGalkemoweryBabykittyjadeannaliese39comicsforlifePeralAmapola76SimmingalMyriadSimsAzukiMochiHauk150NewEmersedCrown 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    Another
    Medieval architecture, a nobility system (like fame), medieval clothing, etc. etc.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Another
    dragon
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Another
    Dragons would go so well here
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
    Occult sim
    It should have Elves, as well as dueling, I ran a very efficient kingdom in Sims Medieval, I sided with pirates, had Heirs with occult sims, only Annexed Tredony, I hate Landgraabs (I had an alliance with every other territory) and sacrificed 10 sims to the pit beast on a daily basis, The Kingdom of Death was truly a magical place to live.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Occult sim
    It should have Elves, as well as dueling, I ran a very efficient kingdom in Sims Medieval, I sided with pirates, had Heirs with occult sims, only Annexed Tredony, I hate Landgraabs (I had an alliance with every other territory) and sacrificed 10 sims to the pit beast on a daily basis, The Kingdom of Death was truly a magical place to live.

We also didn't really Worship the Jacoban or Peteran faiths in my Kingdom "when Demeterrius Landegraab call us a Death cult I mean he wasn't wrong but yeah... we're not a cult, we do what the Reaper commands us, he is our lord and savior, death to the non-believers."- King Chris mere moments before sacrificing Demeterius Landegraab to the pit beast and starting a one sided war with Tredony.

• Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,964 Member
    edited June 2021
    Another
    dragon

Yes.
    Very big and fearsome dragon friend(s)

i think we don't really need more farm animals after cottage though so meh on those

id pretty much just love to get good castle b/b and medieval clothes with medieval world i could actually build this time

and for gameplay i mostly miss the royalty part with some forging and bards and drama and... yes... some torture i suppose :sweat_smile: but i don't think ts4 is quite lit enough for that

as for occult sims i just feel they can have their own packs which gives medieval pack more room for medieval thingies rather
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Hauk150Hauk150 Posts: 358 Member
    Another
    A new world, new objects, clothes, building options, new interactions and gameplay. Fantasy elements, like magic, dragons :)
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    Another
    A lute for my vampire. He used to be a wandering minstrel and always carried one with him. I would also love archery and dragons.
  • Options
    KironideKironide Posts: 804 Member
    All of the above, plus dragons and some different form of entertainment (e.g. jesters, cards, dancing, musicians and archery tournaments).
  • Options
    NewEmersedCrownNewEmersedCrown Posts: 37 Member
    Another
    I really agree with @MyriadSims

I think a lot of items in the poll list could apply to any pre-Industrial Revolution era and you want the EP to really feel like it belongs truly to Medieval. So chivalry, build mode additions that give you the ability to make decent castles.

With the stuff on dragons, I feel like there's a question of whether you're trying to make a Medieval pack to satisfy Historical simmers or a Medieval Fantasy pack to satisfy Occult lovers. My guess is EA would choose the latter over the former. As a historical simmer I would have no use for dragons but endless us for stuff like the lute, archery and other realistic stuff people have mentioned.
  • Options
    NewEmersedCrownNewEmersedCrown Posts: 37 Member
    Another
    Also, what do you think the odds are of EA actually putting out a historical themed EP/GP/SP? Of all the posts I've seen of people wanting certain things, I don't feel like I ever really see historical mentions. That being said, I know Roman, Medieval and Victorian builds/households are super popular on the gallery. IDK.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    Another
    More Sandbox PLAY. I loved Sims Medieval, but it lacked any real sandbox play, and while I enjoyed the task our characters had to perform, daily, without a chance to just play without that stress, it grew old rather fast.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    AzukiMochiAzukiMochi Posts: 118 Member
    Another
    A working royalty system, or heroes like in TSM.
    giphy.gif
    I be obsessed with faeries. As well as mermaids.
  • Options
    LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    Duel
    A medieval pack would be great, but I would be satisfied with more medieval building items. I did really like the idea of a royalty system.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Occult sim
    Elves, Hobbits, Dragons, Unicorns, Royalty, Peasants, Bow & Arrow, Ax, Sword, Mason & Courtier Love.
    Premades of Vikings, Robin Hood, King Henry the 6th & many different quests to chose from.
  • Options
    Occult sim
    Sims Medieval was such a great game, WTH Maxis, it was one of the best games in the Sims series and you simply just got rid of it after one expansion, it was a literal goldmine and you tossed it away like coal.
  • Options
    LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    Duel
    I never played the medieval pack, but recently watched a play through and if one came out for the Sims 4, I would buy it. I would also pay for a second pack to get the build pieces in Sims 4 but I understand that this may not work for everyone. It could however be done like the Star Wars pack but hopefully not so greedy with the build pieces.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Forging
    So Hard, Definitely a Nobility System, like Celebrity System + Club system

But Definitely Forging, Crafting Swords, Maces, Axes, Hammers, Armor, out of Bronze, Iron, Gold ( If your fancy). I think it would be cool if they introduced mining as well, like Gardening is so well expanding, but Mining could go far, I mean there so much mountainous rocky terrain, I'm sure Sims could just pass by a vein of Copper, Tin, Iron, Gold, even Stones, Diamonds emeralds, sapphires, rubies.
    Out of Forging, We could have Sword fights, For sport or duels, instead of killing of course, you could probably take their Title, Land, Lover.
    I would love Archery too. Update to Woodworking to craft bows.

Hmm I'm just thinking about the world, Great Plains and forest, However, I'm thinking about Castles, I've built castles so I don't want to See shells, I've also built gardens and Walls around my castles so I don't want to see Public space surrounding my build with Castle walls and Gardens. Basically, a 64x64 lot or bigger, surrounded by several 50x50s or smaller surrounded a City/village wall, with North, south, east, and west City gates, as one neighborhood. and then other neighborhoods surrounding it, Like to the South Docks, to the North forests and mountains, and plains to the east and west, with minor lots, more so for exploration, and quests. I feel like that's doable.

What I want tho is Realm of Magic, Magic to have a special connection to this pack. enchanting armor, weapons, objects, to make them more powerful, useful.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • Options
    Occult sim
    Depends if it's a Medieval Fantasy pack or Historical Medieval pack, personally I rather have Medieval Fantasy pack, since there's way too much realism in Sims 4, Occult players have less packs compared to the other types of players.
  • Options
    maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    I didn't vote because there isn't an all of the above! I want all the items for the wizard, forging, bard, and other medieval characters in Medieval Sims and the items from sims 3 such as dragons and archery and ability for swordplay like with the light sabers in Journey to Batuu. The forging and wizard items were so much fun to play as your sim had to actually work them. I would like occults as well that fit the theme, werewolves, fairies and elves.