Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bug? When I add walls the game deletes everything along the walls.

See Pictures Google Photos When I try and close a room with the wall tool.. The game deletes everything along the walls. Objects, windows...everything. I removed mods, cheats turned off and it still did it. This is a really bad bug or glitch. I hope its fixed.

Has anyone ran into this before? And what fixed it?

Thanks,

Comments

• Options
    LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    Sorry I have not seen that before, the closest I have seen is a bug where when I tried to build a roof it would destroy walls in snowy escape. It only happened on the one lot, I never finished the house and never saw it again.
  • Options
    troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    Hey @TiffanyLea007 if you use PostImage https://postimages.org/ you can post the image directly to the forum using the image button on the toolbar and pasting the url.
    Post-Iimage.png

As for the question you asked not sure if it is a bug, but I have experienced it in my game. When I do I use the MOO cheat (move objects on - CTRL+SHIFT+C and then enter testingcheats true. After that type bb.moveobjects) then I finish doing what I was doing with walls. Try that and see if you are still having an issue.
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱