Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The "7 Baby Challenge" NEW!

The 7 Baby Challenge

Aw yea, I know what you guys are thinking, "Another challenge, huh?" :lol: Lol, yep!

This one is a bit different, and EXTREMELY challenging.

About

So, basically, you have 1 Young Adult/Adult Sim (ANY GENDER), and it has to take care of 7 toddlers. That sucks. D: BUT READ THESE RULES, THEY'RE IMPORTANT!

Rules *(IMPORTANT)*

1. This is NOT supposed to be a challenge connected to the babysitting career in The Sims 3 Generations. The babies must be in your household.
2. The babies may not be your children, except for one.
3. ALL toddlers must know how to at LEAST walk before they age up.
4. The toddler that is your's must know how to walk, talk, and potty. :lol:
5. Child and teen Sims may age up once on honor roll. Your Sim's biological child must be on the honor roll for at least 3 days.
6. Large house recommended!

Any requests? Let me know. :mrgreen:

Comments

• Options
    Nyane81Nyane81 Posts: 60 Member
    I'm doing this challenge at the moment, but the rules are a little bit different and harder. To tell their story, I decided to create a couple on CAS and when he discovered that she was going to have 7 babies, they got divorced. Now she is all alone raising 7 babies.
    She had 5 girls and 2 boys.
  • Options
    Dystopian_OverladyDystopian_Overlady Posts: 28 Member
    This Challenge is sort of integrated into the dystopian world I am currently developing. Children grow up in a care system until they become age up. In my nursery, a teenage boy (the old caretaker has just died) is presently taking care of six toddlers. I played him yesterday, and it was exhausting! Especially since all the toddler boys were upset about loosing their former caretaker.

Kudos to anyone who manages to complete this Challenge.
  • Options
    I didnt understand one thing, you are creating a challenge?> @Dystopian_Overlady said:
    > This Challenge is sort of integrated into the dystopian world I am currently developing. Children grow up in a care system until they become age up. In my nursery, a teenage boy (the old caretaker has just died) is presently taking care of six toddlers. I played him yesterday, and it was exhausting! Especially since all the toddler boys were upset about loosing their former caretaker.
    >
    > Kudos to anyone who manages to complete this Challenge.

I didnt understand one thing, you are creating a challenge?
  • Options
    Hi @Nyane81, yes, I am working on a challenge. It's similar to the 100 baby challenge & Legacy Challenge. In each generation, six female sims need to have many babies as possible to keep their town from dying out. There are way more men in my world than women, so each of them has to have at least 10 babies before her daughter takes over. Since the ladies don't have the time to raise their many children, the children grow up in a care system made up of nurseries and boarding schools. In each of those places, there is only one caretaker, so it tends to get hectic when I play the nursery.

I hope that helps to clear things up :)?
  • Options
    @Dystopian_Overlady that sounds very interesting!!
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Nyane81 wrote: »
    @Dystopian_Overlady that sounds very interesting!!

Thank you, @Nyane81 :) I've started a post where I'm sharing how I've built the world for this challenge and I plan to include the rules soon. You can check it out over here.
  • Options
    @Dystopian_Overlady Can you share the post please?