Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So the kits were the only news today?

Well considering they were leaked last week - it's a bit anticlimactic. I was hoping a vision for the future for the Sims.
What do you think will be next?
EA ID burnished_dragon

Comments

• Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    Well, we're supposed to get to see the Laundry List sometime next week, which is just their list of "These are the most reported bugs that we're currently working on" made public, but it's some idea of where the bug team is focusing.

If I had to guess, if- and it's a big if - we're getting an EP or GP before the end of March, we'll probably see something about that late next week or the following. After that... probably just kits until the summer EP.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    Well, we're supposed to get to see the Laundry List sometime next week, which is just their list of "These are the most reported bugs that we're currently working on" made public, but it's some idea of where the bug team is focusing.

If I had to guess, if- and it's a big if - we're getting an EP or GP before the end of March, we'll probably see something about that late next week or the following. After that... probably just kits until the summer EP.

Wait, so they’re not releasing a bunch of bug fixes, it’s just a list of bugs they’re currently working on?