Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

into the future idea

temporalgodtemporalgod Posts: 800 Member
edited November 2020 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
we have to do an into the future pack but for sims 4, we can do missions with sims like Jimmy Silverarms and Llamaman Beyond https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/489907265720776568 http:https://pinterest.ca/pin/489907265720776568//

Comments

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    They did that in S3 and have stated that they want to do NEW things. Add the Star Wars pack into the mix and a future pack is probably not going to happen. But I'd be all in for one. I've suggested many times a Starport pack where the sims live on a space station in different neighborhoods on different levels with a holodeck and big, open "park" with a lake to swim in and a hydro farm pod to grow food. Doing jobs to keep the station going.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    My ideas would be:
    Doctor Who
    Buck Rogers in the 24th Century
    Star Trek Voyager/Discovery
    Quantum Leap
  • Options
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    My ideas would be:
    Doctor Who
    Quantum Leap

I love Quantum Leap, when it comes to Star Trek I love my Romulans and Vulcans, my favorite Doctor is 11, Matt Smith is the best Doctor, honestly this post was originally going to be about a Cyberpunk crossover, but as you can see I changed my mind at last minute.
  • Options
    I've always had a crush on Scott Bacula from Quantum Leap & Star Trek Enterprise.
    David Tennant as the 10th Doctor was my fave.
    Extremely huge crush on Chakotay from Star Trek Voyager.

Plus, I've always been a SiFi Time Travel geek since I first watched Buck Rogers as a little girl.
  • Options
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    My ideas would be:
    Doctor Who
    Quantum Leap

I love Quantum Leap, when it comes to Star Trek I love my Romulans and Vulcans, my favorite Doctor is 11, Matt Smith is the best Doctor, honestly this post was originally going to be about a Cyberpunk crossover, but as you can see I changed my mind at last minute.

I have a Doctor Who save and use a sim in silver armor and that disco helmet to create a Cyberman that has gone to the Doctor's team. He's fun to play with those flashing electric faces.
  • Options
    Cool. B)
  • Options
    KajiraRoseKajiraRose Posts: 2 New Member
    They need a Farm life Sims 4
  • Options
    Hope8Hope8 Posts: 46 Member
    I like the idea of another Into the Future, except this time it should be a whole different planet with flying cars and a completely different way of life... or maybe different planets in one world located in outer space.
  • Options
    Hope8 wrote: »
    I like the idea of another Into the Future, except this time it should be a whole different planet with flying cars and a completely different way of life... or maybe different planets in one world located in outer space.

To be honest, a world with regular cars would be a different world at this point. :D
  • Options
    EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    edited December 2020
    I want an anime style world. I posted about my idea twice in one thread, don't want to get in trouble for spamming. Here's the link to my anime style world suggestion:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17726246#Comment_17726246
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    The amusement park has already been suggested. It's a good idea, though. How about a world like James Bond's world, with cars BUT without the guns and violence? Or maybe a world like "Gotham", the TV show? Where Gotham is a dark and mysterious world, but without violence and guns but instead have cars in that world?
  • Options
    > @EliteGirl said:
    > The amusement park has already been suggested. It's a good idea, though. How about a world like James Bond's world, with cars BUT without the guns and violence? Or maybe a world like "Gotham", the TV show? Where Gotham is a dark and mysterious world, but without violence and guns but instead have cars in that world?

Sounds cool!
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »

To be honest, a world with regular cars would be a different world at this point. :D

We're slowly getting there, first we had Brooms then Bikes, the next logical step is Motorcycles then Cars.
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    > @EliteGirl said:
    > The amusement park has already been suggested. It's a good idea, though. How about a world like James Bond's world, with cars BUT without the guns and violence? Or maybe a world like "Gotham", the TV show? Where Gotham is a dark and mysterious world, but without violence and guns but instead have cars in that world?

Sounds cool!

Thanks for your approval! And the other people who approved of a Gotham-like world and/or a James Bond world, basically dark and mysterious worlds but without guns or violence, basically dark and mysterious world(s) with cars. We could also have motorcycles as well as cars in my "Gotham" like world suggestion AND my James Bond world suggestion.
  • Options
    If they already ride bikes, I don't see why not. Some of them could ride bikes and motorcycles. Change it up a little if we're not going to see cars any time soon. :)