Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The sims 4 update

My question about the update is lifestyles and sentiments a part of the snowy escape pack or a part of the game update?

Comments

• Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Sentiments are coming with the patch and Lifestyles are tied to the pack.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    caliposscaliposs Posts: 320 Member
    Sentiments will be part of the base game and lifestyles are exclusive to the Snowy Escape EP. :)
    he/him
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,126 Member
    That's great news for me, because I had no interest in the pack other than sentiments--now I know I don't have to buy the pack to get them
  • Options
    HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I'm excited for those and the platforms! So many new ideas!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    From the livestream, I think it will be in both. Pack will just have more options of course and more of them. I think if they do well enough, they might appear in future packs too like aspirations.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    HillyBeth wrote: »
    I'm excited for those and the platforms! So many new ideas!

Oh yeah, I forgot about the platforms. I need those, so I guess EA is going to get more of my money....
  • Options
    JADETIGERJADETIGER Posts: 23 Member
    I think the platforms are coming as part of the base game update - not specific to Snowy Escape itself. There will also be additional half-wall sizes added too.
  • Options
    TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    From the livestream, I think it will be in both. Pack will just have more options of course and more of them. I think if they do well enough, they might appear in future packs too like aspirations.

Lot traits would be a better comparison, I think. A good amount in the pack that introduces them, some amount of free ones in the pre-patch, and new ones here and there in patches or packs.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • Options
    Ray_TraceRay_Trace Posts: 509 Member
    The free patch will also let you convert a lot into a vacation lot, allowing you to take a vacation in any world and not just the vacation worlds such as Granite Falls.
    A1hnP0t.png
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Cant wait for my sims to vacation on san myshuno pent house, because atm they dont have enough money to buy one of those.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    i usually give all my playable sims the welcome mat trait. so they can stay in any other sims homes for a weekend break. or I put tents in the parks and they stay there over a weekend.
  • Options
    thatpinkcoconutthatpinkcoconut Posts: 187 Member
    As a gameplay-focused player, I'm most excited for the Sentiments (and Lifestyles from the upcoming Snowy Escape pack)... and the whole vacation system thingy. Finally, more depth for the Sims themselves and dynamics for storytelling.
  • Options
    tasha053109tasha053109 Posts: 18 Member
    I literally cannot wait. I've been holding off renovating my current sims home as I have plans for a new platform :blush:
  • Options
    WyrrenWyrren Posts: 724 Member
    I'm not patching right away. I love my mods to much and am going to wait for certain ones to update. But it's so hard to put it off! I want to play around with platforms and vacation in sulani! I don't know if I'll be able to wait actually... :#
    Origin ID: Wyrren
  • Options
    I'm glad to hear that the platforms will be a part of base game. I don't mean to sound negative about the new pack, there's just nothing in it that appeals to me. I'm sure that others will love it
  • Options
    JoBass24usJoBass24us Posts: 1,629 Member
    I’m very excited for this patch! So looking forward to sentiments. I do have mods and will play without them will the creators update. They are typically very fast so I doubt I’ll have to wait long. The pack looks exciting have been playing a save getting them ready for their adventures.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    I have been waiting for platforms since Sims2.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    That's great news for me, because I had no interest in the pack other than sentiments--now I know I don't have to buy the pack to get them

But Nate, more stuff for you sims to set on fire!
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D