Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Want to max A toddlers skills quickly then read on

Hi, if you have ever wanted to max a toddler's skills but just missed out then this post if for you, I hope you enjoy reading
Toddler Skills

Comments

• Options
    Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Very informative! A clean, concise article! Well done!

I knew the trick about the Blarfy and actually feel like screaming at YouTubers when they don't use it, lol.

The other tricks I wasn't aware of. I always used different methods. This is perfect for anyone doing the 100 baby challenge.
  • Options
    TriplisTriplis Posts: 3,048 Member
    Cool guide. IIRC, Play is also fairly fast for Movement (the combined adult/toddler interaction where the adult tosses them briefly in the air and such). Might be useful if someone doesn't have Toddler Stuff.
    Mods moved from MTS, now hosted at: https://triplis.github.io
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    You forgot the biggest way to boost leveling their skills - have them live in a tiny house! I did the 100 baby challenge in one and am doing so again. You can get from age up to maxed before the tykes need to sleep or eat, using the skill spams you suggest in your article. I don't bother having an adult waste time playing for them to level imagination though, that goes quickly with simply 'play with toy' in a tiny house, especially at the moment as they never finish the action until you tell them too.
  • Options
    AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    I agree with CelSims. With a tiny house and the right lot traits I can level all toddler skills in a day using just a tablet, potty-chair and the independent trait. They only need parents to put food in the fridge for them or harvest plants. Then I drag the produce to the toddler.
  • Options
    TheSpotted_CTheSpotted_C Posts: 293 Member
    Thank you! I always wondered why toddler sims always want to watch their parents and thought it didn't do much for Thinking but now I'll have to revisit. I always have such a hard time with maxing out Thinking.
  • Options
    stargirl18stargirl18 Posts: 1,538 Member
    I know about the tiny house but not everyone has or uses that pack. Apart from the slide all the other tricks here can be used with just base game