Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sulani Survival Challenge [Casting Call]

Hey everyone, I've been experimenting with this idea for a while. And since it's a fun idea in my head, why not make it a little interactive.

The main concept is that 8 Sims are going to be placed on an empty lot in Sulani without any money. They will have to find ways to make money and will have to try to be the final survivor. And what would be better than having YOUR Sims participate?

Time to set a few rules for submissions, though:
- I have all the packs, so that shouldn't be an issue. Just don't use any CC on the submitted Sims.
- Occults are allowed. Yes, even robots and vampires are allowed, but just know that they probably won't be surviving for long. The only occult that isn't allowed are mersims. They would survive too easily in the ocean.
- Make sure to only submit adult or young adult Sims without a job.
- When you submit, post a photo of your Sim and a description that explains why they signed up for this challenge.
- Please don't be mad when your Sim dies, because it will be a major possibility that it happens.

I'm not going to be placing a deadline for now, I'll begin once I get 8 Sims. I'll be writing the story down in this thread, so be sure to check regularly.

Any questions can of course be asked. :)

Competitors:
- Edwina Mordrake
- Stan Cooper
-
-
-
-
-
-
Post edited by Butterfreeguy on

Comments

• Options
    EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    edited May 2020
    Sounds like a great idea @Butterfreeguy! Good luck to all the participant Sims, especially for the brave vampires out there who don't fear Sulani's sun! :smiley:
  • Options
    ButterfreeguyButterfreeguy Posts: 633 Member
    @EA_Mai I'm glad you agree.

I just want to drown some Sims... I mean, I've been trying this out with a few Sims from the gallery and it's been a lot of fun!
  • Options
    EA_MaiEA_Mai Posts: 1,800 EA Staff (retired)
    - Please don't be mad when your Sim dies, because it will be a major possibility that it happens.
    I knew there was more behind this than you were telling us! :smiley:
  • Options
    😅 But I swear it's a lot of fun. I usually don't like playing 8-Sim households, but this is really cool.

So, please submit Sims for me to send to an island! I'll accept one Sim per person for now.
  • Options
    MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    I'll be back!!
  • Options
    @MINEZ, that'd be great! Thanks.
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    I will submit a sim for this.
  • Options
    @VanPelt81 Please do!! I've been waiting for people to send me Sims. Can't wait to find out what kind of Sim you will submit.
  • Options
    My Submitted Sim...

Photo: here
    Name: Edwina Mordrake
    Bio: Edwina Mordrake wants to be a Sea-Witch (much like Ursula from "The Little Mermaid"). Once with the combination of Magic and the control & friendship of the creatures of the deep, Edwina hopes to summon Cthulu so that the world can change and the Cephalopods can rule the world. Edwina can be found with the hashtags #SulaniSurvivalChallenge #ButterFreeGuy #SeaWitch as well as the link above.
  • Options
    She looks really cool! I'll definitely download her once I get the chance to play again.

I'm glad that I have a first contestant.
  • Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    I'll also submit a sim :D
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    ow79n9.png

Name: Stan Cooper
    Bio: As a kid, Stan was always a spoiled brat. As the only child of parents who were millionaires, you can't even imagine how spoiled he was. When he just became a teen, unfortunately his parents died in a car accident, which left him alone... In a new family. A family who's not rich, with 3 extra kids to take care for. Those kids only worked on his nerves, but the parents were great, loving and caring. He had to work for his money and learn that party's over. As a teen he worked part-time as a fast food employee, and yes, he learned to appreciate the ones who have less, but he still had a little of his old self in him. Years and years later, when he financially could live on his own, he left his foster family. He never contacted them anymore. Not because he didn't want, but because he forgot all about their lessons. Stan was always working to reach the top, just like his real father, but after all these years he still hasn't learned anything and still hasn't reached the top. Then, one day, he bumped into this experiment. Maybe that's a way to repay for his sins?

Gallery place: https://www.ea.com/nl-nl/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/601E49B7990E11EA8BF3FEA0248E9294?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=SCNVM&max=50&maxis=false

My gallery name is SCNVM. I have 2 Stan Cooper-saves, but you need the young one, not the old and gray one. :P
  • Options
    Oh my gosh, Stan looks like a great guy to use in this challenge. He has a good reason for why he'd want to move to an island, to get away from the busy life he was always required to have.

I'll boot up my game now to download these Sims!

6 more contestants needed!
  • Options
    MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    edited May 2020
    Name: Valencia Velour

SnUeo0d.png

Bio: Valencia hasn't always been evil, just bored. Being extremely gifted from a young age, she always had do the good girl schtick to appease her posh and neglectful parents. The older she got the more she began to act out. When she graduated early, she used the early admittance to Foxbury as an excuse to study Villainy and jump down the rabbit hole to a life of global mischief!! This, this is just an excuse to watch a few people suffer. Which for Valencia is a vacation. The best thing is that no one ever suspects Valencia as a evil genius. If she survives this experiment she has plans for subtle global domination next.

Traits: Ambitious, Evil, Genius, Responsible, Good Manners, Emotional Control

She's a actually on the Gallery already under a villainess' orgin id:writerboy08. I'm sorry for the lateness. Been having to work doubles at facility I work at so no time to create new right now....u may also have remove her career if she has one. She was born in game and added to gallery some time ago.
  • Options
    Global domination damnnnn
  • Options
    Once again, a very interesting Sim. I've already downloaded the other two and plopped them onto the empty lot. I'll download this Sim soon!

5 more competitors needed!
  • Options
    Hey @Butterfreeguy still needing more sims to get to 8? If so I can create another one if needed.
  • Options
    Yeah, I'd definitely love a few more. It seems that not many people are submitting Sims. Might have to re-download everyone that is already submitted, though.
  • Options
    I also want to create a second person if you like. Can't wait for this to start!
  • Options
    JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    I'd like to submit my robot, Connor RK800, he's on the gallery under JackOnYourBack
    (I can't link because the gallery doesn't work properly for me outside of the game), let's see how long he makes it XD
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • Options
    Wow, the topic is getting popular again. I'll definitely add all the characters you submitted. Due to work being busy, I might take a while, though.
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    The Newest Sim I submit...

Name: Percival Mann
    Photo: Here is the link to the So Called Ladies Mann
    Bio: Percival Mann has described himself as "The Creator's Gift To Women". This despite the fact that he is a Filthy Goofball Slob that some sims may claim is insa.. I mean Erratic. Between being Erratic and a goofball, Pervis has put himself on certain lists that require him to go door to door when he moves into a new neighborhood. When he heard about a contest on an island for money, he jumped at the opportunity.

Percival can be found in the link above ans well as with the hash tags #Butterfreeguy #Erratic #Slob #SoCalledLadiesMan
  • Options
    Thanks again! Just letting you know that, once Eco Lifestyle comes out, I will be exploring the new functions of the pack first. This challenge might take longer to get started because of that!