Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Strangetown Save File?

Would anyone be interested in a save file where I turn Oasis Springs into Strangetown as best as I can? I've already created the Curious family and their house!! <3 And they use only Base Game and Get to Work (I allowed myself the use of Get to Work since it's required for Tycho) so it's more accessible than the Maxis version of them on the Gallery! <3 I probably wouldn't use any other worlds (i.e. I would leave them as is), unless I couldn't get all the houses to fit into Oasis Springs, in which case I would probably chuck them in Magnolia Promenade just for the sake of making sure they were included :) Thoughts?

KnXgrVW.png

Comments

• Options
    lzbthnndglslzbthnndgls Posts: 285 Member
    Pretty cool idea. I'm sure a lot of Sims 2 fans would love it. I never played that version so I didn't fall in love with the characters like the generation before me. I might download to take a look at your work and see what Strangetown looked like, and to just give Oasis Springs a facelift. In all honesty though, it personally doesn't interest me as much as some other things. However, it doesn't hurt to upload it to sim file share and advertise it here. I think it would have more success if you shared your lots/sims on the gallery individually. I notice a lot of youtubers who like TS2 download things from the gallery that other simmers have made based upon the legacy games.
    Check out my builds on the gallery by searching my username: lzbthnndgls
  • Options
    DoktorBonkDoktorBonk Posts: 30 Member
    Sorry for the super late reply, but yeah, I've been uploading the houses and families to the Gallery as well!! :D Sadly they haven't gotten TOO much traction, but I'm not too worried about that. I'm just enjoying recreating things!! It's been a LOT of fun lol!! My gallery name is NumeroLetter if you want to check it all out!! :D I think I'll eventually go ahead and upload the save file anyway once it's finished, just so anyone who wants to can play with all the townies having the proper relationships and such.