The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I keep getting the same text/calls from friends and I don't know what it does

"One of my friends heard about how great you are and has been asking to meet you. Can I give them your number?"

I've been saying ok to it each time but nothing's happening.

Comments

• Options
    DevilNDisguiseDevilNDisguise Posts: 2,225 Member
    edited February 2020
    When that happens in my game, anywhere from a few hours to a day or more my Sim will get a text from who's supposed to be the Sim that wanted to meet them, and then that Sim gets added to the friends list as an acquaintance.

You can choose to befriend them or ignore them from there on out, but other than that, it really doesn't provide any gameplay or have any consequences.
  • Options
    cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    Never had this happen. Is this a part of some pack?
  • Options
    AnisimAnisim Posts: 181 Member
    When that happens in my game, anywhere from a few hours to a day or more my Sim will get a text from who's supposed to be the Sim that wanted to meet them, and then that Sim gets added to the friends list as an acquaintance.

You can choose to befriend them or ignore them from there on out, but other than that, it really doesn't provide any gameplay or have any consequences.

Hmmm... odd. I never get the end result.
    cody6268 wrote: »
    Never had this happen. Is this a part of some pack?

It could be from Get Famous.
  • Options
    AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    Shortly after I get a message like this some random Sim shows up at the front door. You can invite them in and do an introduction. So watch you front door after you get the message. Sometimes they just barge in and ask to grow friendship based on interests or some other message: nice to meet you let's hang out. Like when neighbors or friends show up at your apartment in City Living. Oh, I was in the city today and I'm crashing here or something like that. I don't remember the exact wording.