Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does the Sims Gallery EVER work right?

....Seriously. Does it? Ever?

It used to. I remember those days!

But now I just keep getting the "Oops, something has gone wrong! Please try again later". Message.

On, like....everything. Good Sim Powers That Be, I just want to download some tiny houses!?!

*Face plants in defeat* :s

Comments

• Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,481 Member
    Yeah, I couldn't connect last night and I've been having disconnect issues. Feels like it's been unavailable a lot lately. I imagine they are still fine tuning the console connections and working to get the gallery to handle the user load. It's kind of annoying but I hope it smooths out soon.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    I've been having issues off and on with this. I usually find that re-loading origin fixes it. It's been happening ever since it went cross platform so I imagine it's just bugs as they work this out.
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    It's been giving me problems ever since they released it for console. I assume it needs some tweaking or something.
  • Options
    CharliimaiCharliimai Posts: 1,773 Member
    The gallery is undergoing maintenance right now there is an announcement here: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/972169/the-sims-4-gallery-maintenance-february-3-2020#latest
    cSXsPD.jpg

Read my Legacy story's or atttempt one of my Sims 4 challenges.
    Charlii Mai's Blogs and Challenges

Read All of my Latest stories all in one place.
    RainbowPlumbob (Wordpress)

• Options
    DenimjoDenimjo Posts: 213 Member
    ....Seriously. Does it? Ever?

It used to. I remember those days!

But now I just keep getting the "Oops, something has gone wrong! Please try again later". Message.

On, like....everything. Good Sim Powers That Be, I just want to download some tiny houses!?!

*Face plants in defeat* :s

It used to, I remember. Those were a glorious three days in 2015, let me tell you.

Zl8Iuk9.jpg
  • Options
    Serendipity38Serendipity38 Posts: 1,267 Member
    @Charliimai Thank you for alerting me to that, I appreciate it!

And, apparently now the maintenance is now done. Still a few hiccups people...

Thank you to everyone that replied.

@Denimjo Yeah, yeah those were good days, weren't they? LOL!
  • Options
    AedanStarfangAedanStarfang Posts: 272 Member
    When I'm not getting those "oops" errors, I often find that the gallery is only bringing up the bare minimum of what a specific simmer has on their page. How do I know this? Because when I am browsing in the gallery not using the EA ID search (basically without any sort of specifics) it will often bring up creations that were not appearing the simmer's galleries, so that's kind of annoying.
  • Options
    ImSandsImSands Posts: 333 Member
    Both Origin and The Gallery have been supper slow for the past month or so for me. Both constantly drop the connection. Its really hard to stay connected and actually use it. It takes multiple minutes for the Gallery to load any results for me. Hopefully they fix this issues soon.