Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

IMGUR Gallery change

Orchidah1Orchidah1 Posts: 193 Member
Hi all <3

I would just like to know if there is a different online gallery (not sure what to call it) where you upload your sims photos to be able to put it on the forums. Imgur's gallery has changed so much and isn't quite user friendly anymore. Please help :(

Comments

• Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    Can you elaborate?
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    MMX wrote: »
    Can you elaborate?

Seems to me they are asking for recommendations for an alternative to Imgur.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,428 Member
    Can you elaborate?

Very hysterical. I was asking them to elaborate on what's the issue with Imgur.
  • Options
    Can you elaborate?

not sure if you're a imgur user and/or frequently, but images are no longer in albums, it's hard to find them now. But it's ok thank you I've decided to close my account there and just start my own blog site which will be user friendly for myself and others ;)
  • Options
    Can you elaborate?

Yes, I needed recommendations :D
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Can you elaborate?

Gave you an awesome, cuz that made me laugh. :) I wasn't even trying to be funny, but it was great how you answered! :p

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I only know Imgbox other than imgur. But I've never made an account on Imgbox to see how the UI will look like for someone with an account.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    I only know Imgbox other than imgur. But I've never made an account on Imgbox to see how the UI will look like for someone with an account.

Thanks @DeKay