Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE LUCKY PALMS HOUSEHOLD/FAMILY?

KaronKaron Posts: 2,332 Member
Some time ago I posted 2 polls here asking for you guys which were your favorite Lucky Palms households/families, now I'm picking 10 winners of those 2 polls and making a third one so that I can know my priorities. For what? I was writing a story with premade sims, but then I decided to create a savefile with mixed worlds/neighborhoods, but unfortunatelly, due to SIms 4 world sizes and to avoid lagging I have to choose which families will be part of it. Since I already made those 2 polls, I'll finish the Lucky Palms poll first. I'd also like if you could leave a comment telling us why you picked your choice. Here are the winners from the previous polls, and I want you all to choose who I should prioritize in my new save for Sims 4:
Post edited by Karon on

WHICH IS YOUR FAVORITE LUCKY PALMS HOUSEHOLD/FAMILY? 11 votes

Diwan family: Taj Diwan, Zahra Diwan, Sahan Diwan
9%
Squeemotastic 1 vote
Claremont family: Morgan Claremont, Sammi Claremont, Tabbi Claremont, Endora Kravitz
0%
Lovers? household: Eli Vokoban, Lina Lancaster
36%
Emily4331GraceyManorjillbgZei 4 votes
Gilbert family: Barry Gilbert, Hanson Gilbert, Joshua Gilbert
0%
Sparks family (aka Dreamer family 2.0): Walker Sparks, Piper Sparks
18%
TEXASKITTYKATKaron 2 votes
Young Trio household: Oscar Arellano, Vivienne Vasquez, Clark Bellamore
0%
Hudson Hipsters household: Kinslee Hudson, Ariel Hudson
18%
zagboorulesGoulsquash 2 votes
Loera family: Marisol Loera/Steel family: Donnovan Steel
9%
giullia 1 vote
Shaw family: Yolanda Shaw/Sosa family: Lennon Sosa
0%
Survivalist household: Naomi Nita
9%
thuggishsplicer 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    edited December 2019
    Here are the previous polls (Voting there will not alter the winners in this poll):

- Part 1
    - Part 2
  • Options
    If you don't know yet in who you should vote, you can check the families, their bios, their pictures, personality, etc... in this page: https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Lucky_Palms
  • Options
    Emily4331Emily4331 Posts: 10,850 Member
    Lovers? household: Eli Vokoban, Lina Lancaster
    To be honest, I'm not sure enough of us over here have played Lucky Palms enough to have a good answer. I voted "Lovers?" because they seem like the most interesting household. Also, a little confused. I was looking at your other polls and it seems back then this was about what family you should play in Lucky Palms, but now it's about a Sims 4 save including Sims 3 townies? If this is about a Sims 4 saved game idea, I'm not really sure how our opinion over here matters, to be honest. :lol: You should just pick the families you like.
  • Options
    @Emily4331 Yes, I was playing with premades and writing about them, but I had some problems with the save file + mods and had to stop. But I was already on this project of rebuilding things in Sims 4, so I decided to merge the poll with my project haha
  • Options
    thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    Survivalist household: Naomi Nita
    Naomi is close to becoming an elder, but she's gorgeous and excellent for a story involving aliens, the government and lhamas!
  • Options
    giulliagiullia Posts: 25 Member
    Loera family: Marisol Loera/Steel family: Donnovan Steel
    Where’s Jaycen Hendrix? I love him, he’s my sim’s husband!
    The Goldsmith Legacy
    - A Sims 3 Legacy Challenge.

6.jpg?w=1024

• Options
    edited December 2019
    giullia wrote: »
    Where’s Jaycen Hendrix? I love him, he’s my sim’s husband!

@Giullia he's on the second part of the voting. I made it into a bracket type voting, because I can't add all Sims 3 premade sims in one save file, and Jaycen didn't make more votes than those other 10.

Here is the second poll, but it won't change this one (but I can try to fit him in my save file, I just have to make sure I can add him after adding the others haha): https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/950687/help-which-is-your-favorite-lucky-palms-household-family-part-1

@thuggishsplicer My save file will have Sims 1 Old Town as its main/leading one. So, all the other families/households/worlds will be made to fit in this timeline. Lucky Palms happens 3/2 and a half weeks after Sims 1, so if i add Naomi, she'll be younger than in Sims 3. hehe :)
  • Options
    SweetJealousySweetJealousy Posts: 362 Member
    In Lucky Palms I always play Jaycen Hendrix too. >.>
  • Options
    In Lucky Palms I always play Jaycen Hendrix too. >.>

@SweetJealousy hm, now I'm starting to think that I should remake this... maybe on survey monkey, since I can add more than 10 options... What you think?