Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So supposedly a recent patch fixed the Toddlers needs decaying fast?

I don't seem to see any difference? My toddlers hunger and sleep needs decay like crazy. They are having to go to sleep at 3 in the afternoon. :'(
heartstopper-couple.gif

Comments

• Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    I haven’t played my family with a toddler lately, so I went in and played it. I don’t know about her needs decaying fast, but I noticed she seems to be always sad lately, she has the angelic trait, and I have never seen her sad like that before. I also noticed that the mother doesn’t seems as attentive as she used to be.
  • Options
    CaprianaBCaprianaB Posts: 511 Member
    I didn't have any toddlers for awhile. Next generation grew up and have kids now, and wow! I thought I was imagining how quickly needs go down. I have 2 houses with two toddlers and another with one. I'm barely handling those, and that's after my previous generation where I had a house with six toddlers.
  • Options
    BatmanFanGirlBatmanFanGirl Posts: 1,298 Member
    Yeah to be honest I've been having to cheat with my toddlers needs. I just don't want her going to bed at 1 in the afternoon. LOL
    heartstopper-couple.gif
  • Options
    NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Toddlers in real life tend to sleep for some hours during the day. I believe the game is mimicking that. They aren't meant to be effective at skill building all day long like adults.

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted