Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Triple Play out of nowhere 🤯

TygerNightTygerNight Posts: 72 Member
Holy moly! I was having a little trouble with my main save, my Caleb game, trying hard for triplets. No luck, he's got 4 sets of twins in his genealogy and a singleton from a very early romance while doing the serial romantic aspiration. I was using every tool I had to achieve this... First I tried for baby 5 times in succession. Then Ley Line lot trait, Fertile trait on both parents, half a dozen fertility massages, and my mother watched kid's tv 24 hours a day during the pregnancy. (I tried for weeks in-game to catch a bee but got frustrated.) More twins... I needed a break.

So I whipped up a new couple about 36 hours ago and decided to go for the extended parenting aspirations not long ago, the ones where you need 4 grandchildren and to be friends with them and such.

Seriously, they have few skills and less than 21k simoleans, no Fertile trait and my lot traits are for painting, writing, good internet and good soil. A bit ago I just randomly decided to try for baby. Once. If she caught, fine, I'd raise the child and keep it home for him/her to have kids I wouldn't need to travel to see. 😛

She just dropped TRIPLETS! Out of nowhere, with no effort whatsoever on my part! I'm floored. Flabbergasted. Flummoxed. And thrilled! 🤗🤗🤗

I can't wait to bring up these special little girls. The only thing that could top this is if they were Father Winter's babies. LOL

Comments

• Options
    vyvexthornevyvexthorne Posts: 66 Member
    That's hilarious.. It's like the game script finally got the hint. "oh, you wanted tripplets? Sorry, I was sleepin'.. "Well, I know it's not the same family but here you go." "Wish fulfilled.. Which way to the bar?"
  • Options
    @vyvexthorne Hahaha! I'm needing a drink or 3 these days. Poor parents... I did get the free services trait for one of them and they have a free nanny now. 🤗
  • Options
    katrinasforestkatrinasforest Posts: 1,002 Member
    Congrats! Yeah, I feel like the game never gives triplets when you're trying but only after you stop.
    Watch me mash together Sims and Pokémon to tell a story about battling glitches in Penny Saves Paldea. Updated every other Thursday.
  • Options
    iamoz96iamoz96 Posts: 263 Member
    Am I the only one to get triplets before twins a couple months after first playing the game? It was a nightmare before I learned how to use cheats lol.
    Origin ID: iamoz96
    Enjoy my creations! :)
  • Options
    @iamoz96 I think maybe so. I never got triplets before, but tons of twins. Even in the first 2 games that I actually had a computer to play on and use cheats. 😝
  • Options
    iamoz96iamoz96 Posts: 263 Member
    @TygerNight I would never wish triplets for the first time ever for new players. I’ve maybe gotten triplets 4 times? Yikes... I get twins too much when I don’t need ‘em!
    Origin ID: iamoz96
    Enjoy my creations! :)
  • Options
    @iamoz96 I'm not exactly 'new' to the Sims, I've been playing Sims since the first iteration. The couple was brand-spanking new though and ill-prepared for such a big family so soon.