The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which packs are Esmeralda, Makayla, and Candy from?

My friend was watching me play my game and asked me this question. I have no idea though

Comments

• Options
    CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    If the Candy you're referring to is Candy Behr, she's in the EP Get Together.

I'm not sure who Esmerelda and Makayla are--I haven't noticed any premades with those names. They might be randomly generated townies from your save. Have any screenshots?
  • Options
    AnisimAnisim Posts: 181 Member
    edited September 2019
    Makayla Clevenger

wEKGQ97.jpg

Esmeralda Pryor

PUdZgTX.jpg
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    yup, those both look to be randomly generated townies to me
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Someone said townies have similar noses and I never knew what they meant until now lol
  • Options
    Darn. I guess it's time to break the bad news to my friend then. Lol
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    if it helps, the hairstyle they're both wearing is from parenthood, makayla is wearing a jacket from city living and esmerelda's jumper is from backyard stuff

also, if the friend really wants them, you can upload them onto the gallery and have them download them from there. they'll then have the ability to put them in their game
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    My issue is I have Sims 4 for both PC and console. They only have it for PS4 and I was playing that version at the moment. :( I thought the sims were premade.