Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Diving Career a Rabbit-hole? So Disappointed!

simplyzoesimplyzoe Posts: 428 Member
So I finally have my sims where I want them to live, using the island neighborhood, the city and the Bay. There are 3 single ladies living on an ocean front lot and one is a diver, one a fisherman and the other a digital art freelancer, well I was so disappointed when my diver went to work and left me at home to wait for her return, I loved Sims 3 Island Paradise but even though this one has its good points, it really falls short.

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    I was very disappointed as well when I first found out. I was hoping that they would have at least gave us a couple of underwater diving lots like they did in TS3.
  • Options
    LostLambLostLamb Posts: 26 Member
    What really??? Aw man, that stinks.
  • Options
    simplyzoesimplyzoe Posts: 428 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    I was very disappointed as well when I first found out. I was hoping that they would have at least gave us a couple of underwater diving lots like they did in TS3.

I know they do not want us comparing TS4 to TS3 but it only stands to reason that if Island Paradise was one of the most popular and played parts of TS3 but had so many glitches, of course we would want a better version as technology develops. I can still go play that version and I had not even discovered all the islands yet but I was relying on EA's ability to understand that if it is broken then when it is possible with new advancements then making it better is not being redundant, it is providing quality game play that we like and that I for one miss.
  • Options
    affleck11affleck11 Posts: 33 Member
    absolutely disappointing. mermaids have no detail either. they should have given mermaids an ability tree like they did with vampires.
  • Options
    ravynwolvfravynwolvf Posts: 1,073 Member
    Yeah, not sure why Maxis/EA...never mind, dumb statement, since so many things are always a disappointment. They're never going to get an A for effort, more like a passing grade for attendance. Lifeguard would have been kind of cool to play at home (on a beach) as well, at least for a while.