Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Strangerville sunglasses? *Solved*

Mo0nLight321Mo0nLight321 Posts: 428 Member
I think I might be getting crazy. I was most definitely sure that we got a new pair of sunglasses with Strangerville. You can even see them on the first styled look for males. Now it appears that they are gone. I can't find them in the accessories category :/ Did they removed them from the pack?
Post edited by Mo0nLight321 on

Comments

• Options
    MorkovkaMorkovka Posts: 662 Member
    There's a pair that unlocks in Covert Operator career as far as I know. You mean that one or another?
  • Options
    Morkovka wrote: »
    There's a pair that unlocks in Covert Operator career as far as I know. You mean that one or another?

Ohhh. I didn't know you have to unlock them, cause the first time I played Strangerville they were in CAS. Probably because of MCCC.
    Found them :D
    48219013352_2778ee510b_h.jpg
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    I remember when a patch removed a styled look for male sims because it had a locked item (military pants). There's a styled look that used to give these sunglasses when put on. Now it puts a pair of base game sunglasses instead.
  • Options
    EgonVM wrote: »
    I remember when a patch removed a styled look for male sims because it had a locked item (military pants). There's a styled look that used to give these sunglasses when put on. Now it puts a pair of base game sunglasses instead.
    Yeah. I find it odd. It's this one:
    TS4_x64-2019-02-23-02-06-23-86.jpg
    It's annoying when we are supposed to play a certain career for some nice clothes.