Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4: SuperHeroes and Villains Ideas....comics and nerdy stuff

superpurple1superpurple1 Posts: 187 Member
edited December 2018 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Active Careers
  • SuperHeros and Villans
  • Comic Enthusiast
  • Journalist
  • Bookstore or comic shop owner
  • Board and Game cafe owner

Superheroes and Villains

Sims can become a superhero or a villain by working their way up the track (similar to get famous). Sims have the option to do good deeds or bad deeds by completing small missions or big storyline based missions. Just like Get famous superheroes and villains can have a following or copycats. Both superheroes and villains can have sidekicks and mentor them. They can also established team with a diverse set of skills (Avengers). Also, they can chose to live a double life and have 2 jobs. For example, a superhero can fight crime while they’re on their lunch break from working as a scientist or teacher.

Superheroes can make money from the city hall from every mission they complete. Their salaries are dependent on how well they complete the mission. Some factors may include on:
  1. Time (how quickly can they get the job done and capture the culprit to the authorities)
  1. Casualties
  • Damage: Make little to no damage (There is a damage fee from the city hall)
  1. Bonus missions

Other tasks superhero need to do that differ from villains:
  1. Public speaking: which will increase good publicity and assurance for the community
  1. Maintain good relations with the mayor and police by interacting with them; however, if superheroes suspect corruption within the city hall or police department they can chose not to befriend every officer or politician or none at all.
  1. Superheroes can participate in a police line up to find the culprit
  1. Choose to capture and let a villain free
  1. Superheroes must speak with civilians to gather clues
  1. Superheroes must find evidence by investigating scenes (Think of the game L.A. Noire)

Villains make their money by stealing/robbing from individuals sims (house break in) or other open venues (banks, museums, shops)
Their salaries are dependent on how well they complete the mission. Some factors may include on:
  • Time: How quickly they commit their crime without getting caught
  • Methodically: Can they clean up their evidence, leave no tracks behind; will their plan work well?
  • Damage: Not necessary if you don’t want to risk leaving evidence behind
  • Bonus missions

Other tasks villains need to do that differ from superheroes:

1. Turn the people against the hero
  1. Create conspiracies within the communities
  1. Frame a superhero
  1. Fabricate evidence

Also regular citizens should play a big part in the gameplay

Citizens can become:

Comic Enthusiast: Writer (Track 1) and Illustrator (Track 2)

Comic Enthusiast can make their own comics or comic art in print or online. They can increase their skills by drawing (new), painting, photography, writing, comedy and charisma skills. They must network with other sims to gain more publicity for their comics. They can do this by introducing themselves to other individual sims and mention they write comics/ create comic art and offer them a free book or card with information of the webcomic page. They can also network with high end comic writers or enthusiasts but this will require strong skills in charisma and a certain level of existing recognition. Sims can gain more recognition by uploading their art or comic strips on simstagram, attending geek con conferences and meet with famous comic writers or artists or with regular sims who may work with a famous comic writer or artist. Also, depending on their skills they can partner with bookshops or comic shops to sell their comic books/art.

Comic collector: Level 1
One-page comic strip writer: Level 2
cartoonist/caricature artist: Level 3

Splits
(Writer Track 1)
Printer: Level 4
Creative writing assistant: Level 5
Pop culture writer: Level 6
Script writing: Level 7
Publisher: Level 8
Editor: Level 9
Comic book event manager: Level 10

(Illustrator Track 2)
Penciler and Inker: Level 4
Colorist: Level 5
Letterer: Level 6
Character designer: Level 7
Storyboard artist: Level 8
Digital Concept artist: Level 9
Comic Creative Director: Level 10

Journalist:

Editor in Chief(Track 1):

Spelling and grammar checker/editing: Level 1
Columnist: Level 2
Graphic artist: Level 3
Documentarian: Level 4
Staff Writer: Level 5
Publisher: Level 6
Style Editor: Level 7
Technical Writer: Level 8
Reporter : Level 9
Editor in chief: Level 10

Bloggist(Track 2): (different from social influencer and internet personality but similar)

Bloggists work from home but can own a public venue building and employ several people to different tasks. They can create and support conspiracies or denounce them, write about superheroes/villians, show their support for superheroes or villains, write comic reviews and recommend comic books to their fans online or in person, have meet and greets, attend geek-cons and write reviews, send merchandise to their fans (comic book character and superhero/villain figurines, shirts and hats, or comics)

Venues
  1. Bank

Sims can now have multiple bank accounts, get loans, deposit or withdrawal money. But most of all, sim villains can rob banks to fulfil their evil desires and of course help pay for those utilities bills for their secret lairs. Sims can own a bank, but npcs will be the bank tellers.

1. Bookstore or Comic shop

Sims must market books and comics to the public to help sell. They can help customers find a book or comic, recommend a book or comic, have a free comic book day

Sims can now have an active bookshop or comic shop. They can run it and employ other sims or work at an owned one. This is a good job for teens.
Sims all over town can shop for their favorite comics and keep up with updates on the next issue or volume of their favorite comic.
  1. Board and game cafe

Now your sims can chill at this new hot spot where they can meet up with their nerd friends and play all the nerdy games such as dungeons and dragons or settlers of Catan, all to their heart's content. Sims can also own their own board and game cafe or host a board and game party inside their homes or at other venues.

Content:
Fan t shirts

Comic shop
Comic cardboard box storage
Comic display shelfs
Comic merch collectibles
Comic t shirts
posters

Superhero/Villain
costume/outfits
Gadgets and equipment
Secret lair

Banks:
Vault
Active ATM Kiosks (can also be placed outside of a venue)
Bank teller desk
Board and games:
10 made up board and card games

Museum of Ancient artifacts
The museum holds artifacts worth many simoleons. It's a great place for villains to steal.

NPC Sims
Stan Lee

**Update**

I forgot to include what the new world should look like.
It should have a downtown city and suburbs with townhouses. I think there should be an option to have a dystopian environment with a stranger things vibe or Riverdale vibe or something like New York city-esque.

Commenters Input:
Your idea for a Superhero career reminds me a bit of the manga/anime Tiger and Bunny. XD

My hope for a Supers pack is that they'll include mutagens that your sim can encounter and "freak lab accidents" that can happen to give sims their powers. I also want a gene splicing/genetic engineering machine so very, very much.

...What? I grew up in America in the 90's. Just about every kids' action/adventure cartoon worth its key frames (and some that weren't) had genetic engineering, mutagens, cloning, and/or gene splicing at some point in their run. That has colored my tastes a particular tinge of ooze green...

Post edited by superpurple1 on

Comments

• Options
    I don't hate the idea, but I think it is somewhat redundent since there are already a countless stream of superhero games already out there.
  • Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,139 Member
    Wow! You really thought this through!

Personally I would love to see a Super pack, but the focus for me would be more like the mutants from x-men or the the Incredibles, where the focus is more on sims with superpowers just trying to live their lives.

The crime fighting angle would be harder to incorporate into the Sims 4 style. But I would love to see a crime fighting career added, then aliens and vampires could also get in on the action.

Another idea would be to incorporate Supers into a dystopian future like pack where the heroes are using their powers to fend off zombies or something. Talk about a niche pack, but I can see it as their last wacky, just-for-fun pack at the end of the Sims 4.
  • Options
    mikstamiksmikstamiks Posts: 9 New Member
    that’s a great idea
  • Options
    would be so fun to play
  • Options
    i would buy it
  • Options
    superpurple1superpurple1 Posts: 187 Member
    Please Check this new Sims 4 Expansion pack about Superheroes, Villains and all things nerdy!!!!!!

@SimGuruGraham @SimGuruGrant @SimGuruKate @SimGuruDrake

Thanks!
  • Options
    popdrinkopopdrinko Posts: 11 New Member
    > @superpurple1 said:
    > Active Careers
    > * SuperHeros and Villans
    >
    >
    > * Comic Enthusiast
    >
    >
    > * Journalist
    >
    >
    > * Bookstore or comic shop owner
    >
    >
    > * Board and Game cafe owner
    >
    >
    >
    > Superheroes and Villains
    >
    > Sims can become a superhero or a villain by working their way up the track (similar to get famous). Sims have the option to do good deeds or bad deeds by completing small missions or big storyline based missions. Just like Get famous superheroes and villains can have a following or copycats. Both superheroes and villains can have sidekicks and mentor them. They can also established team with a diverse set of skills (Avengers). Also, they can chose to live a double life and have 2 jobs. For example, a superhero can fight crime while they’re on their lunch break from working as a scientist or teacher.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Superheroes can make money from the city hall from every mission they complete. Their salaries are dependent on how well they complete the mission. Some factors may include on:
    >
    > * Time (how quickly can they get the job done and capture the culprit to the authorities)
    >
    >
    > * Casualties
    >
    >
    > * Damage: Make little to no damage (There is a damage fee from the city hall)
    >
    >
    > * Bonus missions
    >
    >
    > Other tasks superhero need to do that differ from villains:
    >
    > * Public speaking: which will increase good publicity and assurance for the community
    >
    >
    > * Maintain good relations with the mayor and police by interacting with them; however, if superheroes suspect corruption within the city hall or police department they can chose not to befriend every officer or politician or none at all.
    >
    >
    > * Superheroes can participate in a police line up to find the culprit
    >
    >
    > * Choose to capture and let a villain free
    >
    >
    > * Superheroes must speak with civilians to gather clues
    >
    >
    > * Superheroes must find evidence by investigating scenes (Think of the game L.A. Noire)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Villains make their money by stealing/robbing from individuals sims (house break in) or other open venues (banks, museums, shops)
    > Their salaries are dependent on how well they complete the mission. Some factors may include on:
    >
    > * Time: How quickly they commit their crime without getting caught
    >
    >
    > * Methodically: Can they clean up their evidence, leave no tracks behind; will their plan work well?
    >
    >
    > * Damage: Not necessary if you don’t want to risk leaving evidence behind
    > * Bonus missions
    >
    >
    >
    > Other tasks villains need to do that differ from superheroes:
    >
    >
    > * Turn the people against the hero
    >
    >
    > * Create conspiracies within the communities
    >
    >
    > * Frame a superhero
    >
    >
    > * Fabricate evidence
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Also regular citizens should play a big part in the gameplay
    >
    > Citizens can become:
    >
    > Comic Enthusiast: Writer (Track 1) and Illustrator (Track 2)
    >
    > Comic Enthusiast can make their own comics or comic art in print or online. They can increase their skills by drawing (new), painting, photography, writing, comedy and charisma skills. They must network with other sims to gain more publicity for their comics. They can do this by introducing themselves to other individual sims and mention they write comics/ create comic art and offer them a free book or card with information of the webcomic page. They can also network with high end comic writers or enthusiasts but this will require strong skills in charisma and a certain level of existing recognition. Sims can gain more recognition by uploading their art or comic strips on simstagram, attending geek con conferences and meet with famous comic writers or artists or with regular sims who may work with a famous comic writer or artist. Also, depending on their skills they can partner with bookshops or comic shops to sell their comic books/art.
    >
    > Comic collector: Level 1
    > One-page comic strip writer: Level 2
    > cartoonist/caricature artist: Level 3
    >
    > Splits
    > (Writer Track 1)
    > Printer: Level 4
    > Creative writing assistant: Level 5
    > Pop culture writer: Level 6
    > Script writing: Level 7
    > Publisher: Level 8
    > Editor: Level 9
    > Comic book event manager: Level 10
    >
    > (Illustrator Track 2)
    > Penciler and Inker: Level 4
    > Colorist: Level 5
    > Letterer: Level 6
    > Character designer: Level 7
    > Storyboard artist: Level 8
    > Digital Concept artist: Level 9
    > Comic Creative Director: Level 10
    >
    >
    >
    > Journalist:
    >
    > Editor in Chief(Track 1):
    >
    > Spelling and grammar checker/editing: Level 1
    > Columnist: Level 2
    > Graphic artist: Level 3
    > Documentarian: Level 4
    > Staff Writer: Level 5
    > Publisher: Level 6
    > Style Editor: Level 7
    > Technical Writer: Level 8
    > Reporter : Level 9
    > Editor in chief: Level 10
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Bloggist(Track 2): (different from social influencer and internet personality but similar)
    >
    > Bloggists work from home but can own a public venue building and employ several people to different tasks. They can create and support conspiracies or denounce them, write about superheroes/villians, show their support for superheroes or villains, write comic reviews and recommend comic books to their fans online or in person, have meet and greets, attend geek-cons and write reviews, send merchandise to their fans (comic book character and superhero/villain figurines, shirts and hats, or comics)
    >
    >
    > Venues
    >
    > * Bank
    >
    >
    > Sims can now have multiple bank accounts, get loans, deposit or withdrawal money. But most of all, sim villains can rob banks to fulfil their evil desires and of course help pay for those utilities bills for their secret lairs. Sims can own a bank, but npcs will be the bank tellers.
    >
    >
    > * Bookstore or Comic shop
    >
    >
    > Sims must market books and comics to the public to help sell. They can help customers find a book or comic, recommend a book or comic, have a free comic book day
    >
    > Sims can now have an active bookshop or comic shop. They can run it and employ other sims or work at an owned one. This is a good job for teens.
    > Sims all over town can shop for their favorite comics and keep up with updates on the next issue or volume of their favorite comic.
    >
    > * Board and game cafe
    >
    >
    > Now your sims can chill at this new hot spot where they can meet up with their nerd friends and play all the nerdy games such as dungeons and dragons or settlers of Catan, all to their heart's content. Sims can also own their own board and game cafe or host a board and game party inside their homes or at other venues.
    >
    >
    >
    > Content:
    > Fan t shirts
    >
    > Comic shop
    > Comic cardboard box storage
    > Comic display shelfs
    > Comic merch collectibles
    > Comic t shirts
    > posters
    >
    > Superhero/Villain
    > costume/outfits
    > Gadgets and equipment
    > Secret lair
    >
    >
    > Banks:
    > Vault
    > Active ATM Kiosks (can also be placed outside of a venue)
    > Bank teller desk
    > Board and games:
    > 10 made up board and card games
    >
    > Museum of Ancient artifacts
    > The museum holds artifacts worth many simoleons. It's a great place for villains to steal.
    >
    > NPC Sims
    > Stan Lee
    >
    > **Update**
    >
    > I forgot to include what the new world should look like.
    > It should have a downtown city and suburbs with townhouses. I think there should be an option to have a dystopian environment with a stranger things vibe or Riverdale vibe or something like New York city-esque.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I LOVE the fact of EA implimenting the careers of a bookstore or comic shop owner. I have to admit, when I read that, it gave me some Rio (the movie) vibes.
  • Options
    SimsLovinLycanSimsLovinLycan Posts: 1,910 Member
    Your idea for a Superhero career reminds me a bit of the manga/anime Tiger and Bunny. XD

My hope for a Supers pack is that they'll include mutagens that your sim can encounter and "freak lab accidents" that can happen to give sims their powers. I also want a gene splicing/genetic engineering machine so very, very much.

...What? I grew up in America in the 90's. Just about every kids' action/adventure cartoon worth its key frames (and some that weren't) had genetic engineering, mutagens, cloning, and/or gene splicing at some point in their run. That has colored my tastes a particular tinge of ooze green...
    There is a song I hear, a melody from the past...
    5MNZlGQ.gif
    When I woke for the first time, when I slept for the last.
  • Options
    IZZZZYSIMSIZZZZYSIMS Posts: 4 New Member
    I thought about the same thing this would be a cool EP
    > @superpurple1 said:
    > Active Careers
    > * SuperHeros and Villans
    >
    >
    > * Comic Enthusiast
    >
    >
    > * Journalist
    >
    >
    > * Bookstore or comic shop owner
    >
    >
    > * Board and Game cafe owner
    >
    >
    >
    > Superheroes and Villains
    >
    > Sims can become a superhero or a villain by working their way up the track (similar to get famous). Sims have the option to do good deeds or bad deeds by completing small missions or big storyline based missions. Just like Get famous superheroes and villains can have a following or copycats. Both superheroes and villains can have sidekicks and mentor them. They can also established team with a diverse set of skills (Avengers). Also, they can chose to live a double life and have 2 jobs. For example, a superhero can fight crime while they’re on their lunch break from working as a scientist or teacher.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Superheroes can make money from the city hall from every mission they complete. Their salaries are dependent on how well they complete the mission. Some factors may include on:
    >
    > * Time (how quickly can they get the job done and capture the culprit to the authorities)
    >
    >
    > * Casualties
    >
    >
    > * Damage: Make little to no damage (There is a damage fee from the city hall)
    >
    >
    > * Bonus missions
    >
    >
    > Other tasks superhero need to do that differ from villains:
    >
    > * Public speaking: which will increase good publicity and assurance for the community
    >
    >
    > * Maintain good relations with the mayor and police by interacting with them; however, if superheroes suspect corruption within the city hall or police department they can chose not to befriend every officer or politician or none at all.
    >
    >
    > * Superheroes can participate in a police line up to find the culprit
    >
    >
    > * Choose to capture and let a villain free
    >
    >
    > * Superheroes must speak with civilians to gather clues
    >
    >
    > * Superheroes must find evidence by investigating scenes (Think of the game L.A. Noire)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Villains make their money by stealing/robbing from individuals sims (house break in) or other open venues (banks, museums, shops)
    > Their salaries are dependent on how well they complete the mission. Some factors may include on:
    >
    > * Time: How quickly they commit their crime without getting caught
    >
    >
    > * Methodically: Can they clean up their evidence, leave no tracks behind; will their plan work well?
    >
    >
    > * Damage: Not necessary if you don’t want to risk leaving evidence behind
    > * Bonus missions
    >
    >
    >
    > Other tasks villains need to do that differ from superheroes:
    >
    >
    > * Turn the people against the hero
    >
    >
    > * Create conspiracies within the communities
    >
    >
    > * Frame a superhero
    >
    >
    > * Fabricate evidence
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Also regular citizens should play a big part in the gameplay
    >
    > Citizens can become:
    >
    > Comic Enthusiast: Writer (Track 1) and Illustrator (Track 2)
    >
    > Comic Enthusiast can make their own comics or comic art in print or online. They can increase their skills by drawing (new), painting, photography, writing, comedy and charisma skills. They must network with other sims to gain more publicity for their comics. They can do this by introducing themselves to other individual sims and mention they write comics/ create comic art and offer them a free book or card with information of the webcomic page. They can also network with high end comic writers or enthusiasts but this will require strong skills in charisma and a certain level of existing recognition. Sims can gain more recognition by uploading their art or comic strips on simstagram, attending geek con conferences and meet with famous comic writers or artists or with regular sims who may work with a famous comic writer or artist. Also, depending on their skills they can partner with bookshops or comic shops to sell their comic books/art.
    >
    > Comic collector: Level 1
    > One-page comic strip writer: Level 2
    > cartoonist/caricature artist: Level 3
    >
    > Splits
    > (Writer Track 1)
    > Printer: Level 4
    > Creative writing assistant: Level 5
    > Pop culture writer: Level 6
    > Script writing: Level 7
    > Publisher: Level 8
    > Editor: Level 9
    > Comic book event manager: Level 10
    >
    > (Illustrator Track 2)
    > Penciler and Inker: Level 4
    > Colorist: Level 5
    > Letterer: Level 6
    > Character designer: Level 7
    > Storyboard artist: Level 8
    > Digital Concept artist: Level 9
    > Comic Creative Director: Level 10
    >
    >
    >
    > Journalist:
    >
    > Editor in Chief(Track 1):
    >
    > Spelling and grammar checker/editing: Level 1
    > Columnist: Level 2
    > Graphic artist: Level 3
    > Documentarian: Level 4
    > Staff Writer: Level 5
    > Publisher: Level 6
    > Style Editor: Level 7
    > Technical Writer: Level 8
    > Reporter : Level 9
    > Editor in chief: Level 10
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Bloggist(Track 2): (different from social influencer and internet personality but similar)
    >
    > Bloggists work from home but can own a public venue building and employ several people to different tasks. They can create and support conspiracies or denounce them, write about superheroes/villians, show their support for superheroes or villains, write comic reviews and recommend comic books to their fans online or in person, have meet and greets, attend geek-cons and write reviews, send merchandise to their fans (comic book character and superhero/villain figurines, shirts and hats, or comics)
    >
    >
    > Venues
    >
    > * Bank
    >
    >
    > Sims can now have multiple bank accounts, get loans, deposit or withdrawal money. But most of all, sim villains can rob banks to fulfil their evil desires and of course help pay for those utilities bills for their secret lairs. Sims can own a bank, but npcs will be the bank tellers.
    >
    >
    > * Bookstore or Comic shop
    >
    >
    > Sims must market books and comics to the public to help sell. They can help customers find a book or comic, recommend a book or comic, have a free comic book day
    >
    > Sims can now have an active bookshop or comic shop. They can run it and employ other sims or work at an owned one. This is a good job for teens.
    > Sims all over town can shop for their favorite comics and keep up with updates on the next issue or volume of their favorite comic.
    >
    > * Board and game cafe
    >
    >
    > Now your sims can chill at this new hot spot where they can meet up with their nerd friends and play all the nerdy games such as dungeons and dragons or settlers of Catan, all to their heart's content. Sims can also own their own board and game cafe or host a board and game party inside their homes or at other venues.
    >
    >
    >
    > Content:
    > Fan t shirts
    >
    > Comic shop
    > Comic cardboard box storage
    > Comic display shelfs
    > Comic merch collectibles
    > Comic t shirts
    > posters
    >
    > Superhero/Villain
    > costume/outfits
    > Gadgets and equipment
    > Secret lair
    >
    >
    > Banks:
    > Vault
    > Active ATM Kiosks (can also be placed outside of a venue)
    > Bank teller desk
    > Board and games:
    > 10 made up board and card games
    >
    > Museum of Ancient artifacts
    > The museum holds artifacts worth many simoleons. It's a great place for villains to steal.
    >
    > NPC Sims
    > Stan Lee
    >
    > **Update**
    >
    > I forgot to include what the new world should look like.
    > It should have a downtown city and suburbs with townhouses. I think there should be an option to have a dystopian environment with a stranger things vibe or Riverdale vibe or something like New York city-esque.
    >
    >
    > Commenters Input:
    > SimsLovinLycan wrote: »
    >
    > Your idea for a Superhero career reminds me a bit of the manga/anime Tiger and Bunny. XD
    >
    > My hope for a Supers pack is that they'll include mutagens that your sim can encounter and "freak lab accidents" that can happen to give sims their powers. I also want a gene splicing/genetic engineering machine so very, very much.
    >
    > ...What? I grew up in America in the 90's. Just about every kids' action/adventure cartoon worth its key frames (and some that weren't) had genetic engineering, mutagens, cloning, and/or gene splicing at some point in their run. That has colored my tastes a particular tinge of ooze green...
  • Options
    nutholenuthole Posts: 7 New Member
    please oh my god i want this so so so so So badly
  • Options
    CheetahAlyssaCheetahAlyssa Posts: 345 Member
    As I am a huge superhero fan, this sounds like a great idea. I doubt this is something that would get added, but I would absolutely LOVE it.
    A Part Of The Journey Is The End
    original.gif
  • Options
    Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    I am still skeptical.
    For that to work, it would be required to have Heroes and villains fight each other, right?
    And they won't do anything beyond Tom and Jerry dust cloud fights. Even the Vampire spar and vampire duel are just more fleshy Tom and Jerry dust cloud fights.
    I don't think that would work for Superhero stuff. Also, toppling buildings, punching holes in walls, lifting up trains and all that isn't all that easy in the Sims environment.
  • Options
    i feel like they could do something with rabbit holes, also maybe use an option from the City Living apartments? There's mouse holes and leaky pipes and an electrical box, all of which your sim can interact with at specific times, you also can't place furniture and stuff in front of the electrical box so maybe they could implement something like the punching bag :D
    e.g.: a wall meant to be shattered/broken could take up an extra two spots on either side so debris has somewhere to fall, maybe instead of throwing cars they can throw bicycles, an excuse could be that the Hero Sim doesn't want to damage a lot during their escapades?? i wouldnt mind seeing the fighting updated;; theres a violence mod that would work WONDERS for a superhero setting though so itd probably be alright
  • Options
    Armilus616Armilus616 Posts: 683 Member
    They still have to stick to the rating. For that Reason, I doubt the devs would ever replace the Tom and Jerry dust cloud with actual fighting animations. Mods can do that because mods don't have to restrict themselves to the rating.
    There are mods that add drugs, violence, explicit sex, and all that in a very detailed manner. 🐸🐸🐸🐸 being the most notable example of a Mod that does something the Devs could never, ever do. Not because they lack the skill or the tools, but because even suggesting it could get them fired.
  • Options
    yeah that sounds right, but a superhero themed expansion/game pack/idk it would certainly open the door for the modders, if they keep the fighting as dust clouds, or add schemes to thwart your enemies that require you to find items, i bet the modders would certainly add to it :D
  • Options
    Plasma26Plasma26 Posts: 1 New Member
    I hope the supers would something similar the vampire skill tree, with different powers and weaknesses, I would be fine with a super villain with animalistic powers, or a hero with elemental powers, normal sims could build a skill that basically turns them into the sims version of batman.
  • Options
    jadonbakesjadonbakes Posts: 294 Member
    I would love a super gritty, urban world like Gotham.

Makes me want buildable, ownable apartments, so I could have an evil slumlord sim. That would be another pack though...
  • Options
    RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    you know, comicbooks is one of the things I really, really miss in the sims.
    Even if we might never get playable superheros/villians, I would love a comicbook based career (like discribed here) more comicbook/superhero CAS and BB items and a new collection of comicbooks to find (which would have gone great with city living imho, way better than those snowglobes).

And oh, yes, a city like gotham would be a dream....I already build the iceberg lounge btw :)
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• Options
    ZzMANzZZzMANzZ Posts: 72 Member
    What a great idea! Sign me up, take my money lol
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I think this idea especially this idea would go well with geekcon because we already have Sims dressing up in cosplaying but why not have the superheroes also buying comics and magazine at geekcon trade comics and posters and other stuff.
  • Options
    MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Now that I've seen Strangerville, I think this pack could happen, as long as it allows us to create our own Hero and villains and stage our own fights.

My Superheroes and Villains are of the supernatural and Human origin. So they would need to make sure supernaturals, Realm of Magic, Vampires, Potentially Werewolves in the near future, can meld with this pack.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif