Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Weather in Sulani

What will be weather in Sulani? Same warm like del sol valley? I first move there but then returned to city living because there was almost never weather change - always warm (boring).
Also, can sim swim only in Sulani or another worlds too? Because there are some beach places in Winderburg as well.

Comments

• Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,908 Member
    I'd say warm but humid and with big tropical storms maybe.
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    I imagine it'll be warm most of the time with the occasional rain based on the season.
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,211 Member
    They said during the presentation that it's warm throughout the day and chilly at night, but "chilly" can mean several things, so I'm not sure... It's probably not going to get very cold around the volcano, though.
  • Options
    SimmerSophie96SimmerSophie96 Posts: 253 Member
    This world was created especially for island living so for now, this is the only world you can swim in the ocean in. And I think the weather will be much like selvadorada from jungle adventure, sunny with tropical storms, probs no snow.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »
    I'd say warm but humid and with big tropical storms maybe.

With a chance of lava bombs :p
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    AshtontoAshton22AshtontoAshton22 Posts: 1,797 Member
    They said during the presentation that it's warm throughout the day and chilly at night, but "chilly" can mean several things, so I'm not sure... It's probably not going to get very cold around the volcano, though.

Wouldn't it realistically be about 60-65 degrees at night in warm areas like Sulani? Chilliness at the beach just strikes me as a tad strange. Although, I suppose it's not strange if one lives on the coasts of Maine, Oregon, or Washington. Was that what they were going for?
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I'd imagine normally warm, hot or heatwaves in summer and warm or even cool in winter but unlikely to be cold and v. unlikely to snow. Storms during hot weather sometimes, rainy seasons in those sorts of places seem to be from later autumn to spring, and probably windy sometimes too, as real world tropical locations have seasons with the increased risk of hurricanes/tornados/typhoons.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,043 Member
    Based on experience in Hawaii thanks to Uncle Sam's canoe club, 80s and up during the day, but the nearly steady (whie I was there, anyway) sea breeze helps a lot. Nights in the 70s, breeze usually lighter. Might be cooler in 'winter' months, but was not there then. Maybe some simmers from that lovely place can fill us in.