Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My thoughts on when Expansion Pack 7 might release on consoles

I'm assuming My First Pet Stuff is coming in June. If I'm correct Consoles will officially be caught up with PC. I'm hoping this means quicker release times 2 months vs 3. So I"m hoping EP 7 which will probably be an Island Paradise Pack will be coming to Consoles in August only 2 months after the PC. This is a pack I'm really going to want to come to console.

Comments

• Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    I think either holiday or university for expansion, for the stuff pack moschino because they have been linked to each other recently and for the past 2 sims game theres been real life designers, game pack a supernatural occult. That's what I think is going to come out this year 😂
  • Options
    RionAgriasRionAgrias Posts: 305 Member
    Island Paradise... gives me chills.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    RionAgrias wrote: »
    Island Paradise... gives me chills.

Cant wait to get island Paradise on consoles.
  • Options
    ThePocketWeaselThePocketWeasel Posts: 103 Member
    I would love the seventh pack to be university because I loved it on Sims 2 and I loved my time at university. Island Paradise could be interesting; it would be nice if it included some more eco-friendly ways to live also so you could have a story where a Sim lives on a really remote island.
  • Options
    Paper92Paper92 Posts: 4 New Member
    There are so many ideas that would make this expansion awesome! Of course I want to take vacations and the like, but a few ideas that would also be really fun...

Having a house boat! Being able to travel around from island to island, or even to other ports in other packs would be so fun! The Freelancer and Self-Employed careers would make this possible!

Being able to take a cruise would be super fun too! Think of all the Sims you'd meet, the late night parties, opportunities for mischief and if possible...

Being able to wreck the ship and becoming a shipwreck survivor!! The Sims 2 Castaway was a GREAT game, and having a piece of that in an expansion like this would be cool :smile: Living off the land and building your own hut and stuff until you can get rescued and go back to civilization.
  • Options
    The main thing is getting this pack to console after it hits PC as quickly as possible.
  • Options
    Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    edited May 2019
    Yeah they said it would only be 2-3 months after pc which is gonna be good I wish they could do the updates at the same time cause the Chinese New year update was little late for us and so was the Christmas one which sucks and yeah there was a leak that it was an island one of some sort so will we finally get decking chairs/ sun loungers lol
  • Options
    Yeah they said it would only be 2-3 months after pc which is gonna be good I wish they could do the updates at the same time cause the Chinese New year update was little late for us and so was the Christmas one which plum and yeah there was a leak that it was an island one of some sort so will we finally get decking chairs/ sun loungers lol

I'm really excited about a Tropical Expansion coming to the consoles.
  • Options
    NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    Sorry for not responding but i was in the hospital. Have been playing catch up with wellness and strangeville. Also saw the leak of island paradise (or what ever they call it). Would be great to have a new vacation place to go to.
    But i'm wondering on something else. In the sims 3 (or 2, can 't remember correctly) when we got to the superstar GP, we could form a band with a guitar, singer, bass, keyboard and drums. Now there is nothing of this in the sims 4. Could it be that they are holding it back for a SP or GP or EP? I really mis having my band in the sims.
  • Options
    Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    We just need a big update that fixes all bugs first and sort pets out that they aren't so needy and will go to their pet beds without is saying and maybe even let us see the pets needs and how long before they age up
  • Options
    OO Posts: 4 New Member
    Is it comfy to play the sims on console?
  • Options
    NeedrarNeedrar Posts: 141 Member
    I find it comfy. Played sims 1 to 3 on pc. I play 4 on xbox one x and i love it. And yes, i miss some CC and the gallery but rest is just good for me.
  • Options
    Island Life is coming in July to consoles if the source I saw on Twitter is correct.
  • Options
    NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    It's on psn for pre-order its said it's coming July 16th :-) @catloverplayer