Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

mods folder and bugs

im in need of a bit of help with my sims 3 game , the game itself is fine but i have issues with the following

build / buy mode - the glitches i have with this mode is when i place certain things like potted flowers /wallpaper or flooring they dont always appear the vases will be empty and the wall/floor will just be blank
it order to get wall/floor to appear i have to click on something else and go back , this does not work for some vases

i have lost my mods folder so if anyone knows where i can find one that would be lovely

what narras mods do i need to help with cc and standard game maint
( i have removed all cc content for the time being )

Comments

• Options
    plantina21plantina21 Posts: 211 Member
    thank you for the links , my question with nraas is .. which ones do i need , cause i only know the basics when it comes to mods
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    I think you were directed to NRaas generally because our forum boards are where we discuss the mods and answer questions for those using or wishing to use them. :)

The reason that we offer 39 different mods plus add-on modules for some of them (not counting Ani's mods which are also on our site) is so that the player can choose which ones they want. The ones that are designed to help the most with respect to game performance are Overwatch, ErrorTrap, Register, Traffic, to an extent GoHere, MasterController for its Reset Everything command on Town Hall to be run every once in a while, and Traveler if world travel of any kind is in play.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    plantina21plantina21 Posts: 211 Member
    thanks for the help , i'll take and check out the mods . a friend suggested to start with overwatch , errortrap and if i need the rest mentioned to take and get them .