Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Update Coming to Consoles Today to fix controls Apr 30 Out Now

catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
Post edited by catloverplayer on

Comments

• Options
    adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    Does it fix the issues currently being experienced with Build Mode?
    2quwd7.gif

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Patch Notes
    Since we were last here reading the release notes together, a few pesky issues managed to sneak through. This update is pretty small but looks to address the reports we have seen since the update, especially around the controller.

General Issues

Somewhere along the way, selling objects from your lot would duplicate them instead. Just because your Sims won’t give up their possessions without a fight doesn’t mean you don’t get the final say. Now you can sell objects as much as you like.
    On the other hand, sending to Household inventory won’t sell your objects anymore either.

It was never intended that you could put a door or a window in your inventory and the game reflects this properly. I mean, who has pockets large enough for a door?

The camera almost had a mind of its own at times, choosing what to look at. It should behave and look at only the items you want to look at.
    – SimGuruLegacy
  • Options
    ThePocketWeaselThePocketWeasel Posts: 103 Member
    I'm curious about whether this patch has caused anyone else to have issues with the camera? My camera is constantly spinning and the game is completely unplayable at the minute. I have created a bug report - just curious to know if anyone else on here was seeing a similar issue?
  • Options
    StevieJohn88StevieJohn88 Posts: 181 Member
    edited May 2019
    I'm curious about whether this patch has caused anyone else to have issues with the camera? My camera is constantly spinning and the game is completely unplayable at the minute. I have created a bug report - just curious to know if anyone else on here was seeing a similar issue?

Agreed, i've gone back to pc now for a while. The games performance has been really bad now for a good few months, the patches used to help improve performance but i feel like since just before get famous came out they have actually only made the performance worse. The camera is terrible with keyboard and mouse, i cant even stay in sims 3 camera it just keeps switching you all around the world in live mode. Edge scrolling doesn't work either.
  • Options
    adamclark83adamclark83 Posts: 692 Member
    Have they fixed the Front Desk issue when you place it in a home, put a computer on it and the only interaction is Purchase Fireworks?
    2quwd7.gif