Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you think we’ll ever get bunk beds?

I like to have heaps of kids in my game basically all the time (im obsessed with genetics) and it would just be so much easier to have bunk beds. I miss them so much even though its a small thing, why is it we dont have them? Will we ever?

Comments

• Options
    LaneBoy1995LaneBoy1995 Posts: 133 Member
    Maybe but I will not be surprised at all if they do it without animations. Would be like a sim teleported to the top bed xD
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I don't see why not. I feel the same way about exercise bikes - I was disappointed when they weren't included with Fitness Stuff, but I'm hoping they'll come perhaps with cars and bikes. I'm not that bothered about bunk beds, but I agree they would be nice for saving space and it would be cute if child and teen sims could argue over the top bunk. I know a lot of simmers want them, so I can see them being added perhaps to a School/University or Generations type pack.
  • Options
    ListentoToppDoggListentoToppDogg Posts: 2,103 Member
    Prayerfully.
  • Options
    LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    I think we will eventually. Considering there's thought bubbles of bunk beds ironically. Was wanting swings for the longest time and finally got them in Seasons and dreally hope to get bunk beds.

Gonna be helpful for saving on space, especially for some of my families that have two kids or more.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I'd bet anything they'll come in a University pack, providing we get one.
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    If they're coming at all, it'll most likely be in a surprise patch, University, or maybe Teen Stuff. If you ask me, they can't make a Sims 5 until this one has a bunk bed.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    I hope at the very least they can collapse and instantly kill sims.
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    Doubtful
  • Options
    sivansivan Posts: 24 Member
    never think about this.
    really hope so