Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Non-neighbor Showing Up In Welcome Wagon

ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
Does Orange Bailey-Moon have some kind of special permissions or something as a premade? He is now a YA in my game and my Sim changed houses in Willow Creek. There was a Welcome Wagon party and for some reason he showed up! What is he doing in Willow Creek?

Anybody else experience Sims who aren’t your neighbors showing up in the Welcome Wagon?
Post edited by Chazzzy on

Comments

• Options
    StrangerthanStrangerthan Posts: 345 Member
    I've not had that happen in my game. But Kayla Fleming seemed to move into my apartment... so I feel your pain at unexpected guests. My sim had never even spoken to her and she was suddenly eating yogurt at my sims kitchen table. Even tried to use a mod to make her leave but she went for a nap in my sims bed instead. So then I used the mod to kill her. It's the only way they learn.
  • Options
    I've not had that happen in my game. But Kayla Fleming seemed to move into my apartment... so I feel your pain at unexpected guests. My sim had never even spoken to her and she was suddenly eating yogurt at my sims kitchen table. Even tried to use a mod to make her leave but she went for a nap in my sims bed instead. So then I used the mod to kill her. It's the only way they learn.

You know... at this stage in my Simming career, I am not above murder.
  • Options
    littlemissgogolittlemissgogo Posts: 1,808 Member
    maybe he REALLY likes you. . . I haven't had any non-residents show up for welcome wagons but I also haven't had many welcome wagons lately. definitely seems a bit strange!
    6riwm5.png
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »

You know... at this stage in my Simming career, I am not above murder.

A pool, no ladder, and walls is allll you need...LOL
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    cynclacyncla Posts: 1,117 Member
    I have it happen all the time , so much so that I thought it was normal , isn't it? Sometimes no one shows , is that normal?
  • Options
    Annie2008Annie2008 Posts: 108 Member
    All the time. The more the merrier.
  • Options
    cyncla wrote: »
    I have it happen all the time , so much so that I thought it was normal , isn't it? Sometimes no one shows , is that normal?

To my knowledge, it’s only supposed to be people who live in that neighborhood that come by in the Welcome Wagon.