Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Uniform Problems

OfSylvanGladeOfSylvanGlade Posts: 86 Member
Hey! Not sure if this is in the right place. Feel free to move it.

So, I'm having a bit of an annoying issue. A while ago, I downloaded Sims 4 Studio and ran Disable CC For Random on all my CC because I was sick of townies wearing weird and broken CC constantly. It worked fine, with one exception. Sims that wear uniforms, i.e. maids, bartenders, nannies etc are still wearing weird CC, and lots of it. My male maid will show up to clean my sims house in a ballgown (nothing wrong with men wearing ballgowns, but I don't really want my maid showing up in one to clean my house, it sort of kills my immersion). My own sims are often going to work in random outfits as well instead of their uniforms, although this isn't *every* career. Also, when sims change in to their halloween costumes for Spooky Day in Seasons, rather than Princess Leia etc I'm getting a mix of weird CC and miscellaneous Maxis stuff... anything but the actual costume.

Again, Disabling CC For Random doesn't work with this particular issue and if anything I think this batch fix might have been what caused this but I'm not 100% certain.

Any insight? I'd really appreciate it.
Post edited by OfSylvanGlade on

Comments

• Options
    AlistuAlistu Posts: 742 Member
    Check the CAS tags to see if they are tagged as uniform parts. You need to go into Studio's Warehouse view to do this one. Click on a CAS Part and find the Tags entry on the right. Click the Edit Items... button and see if there are any uniform tags in there. Remove them if there are and save.
    You may also want to see if they are tagged for "situation" and disable that as well. It seems disabling random for CAS parts only stops Sims from wearing them as their actual clothing choices but not for situations such as festivals or parties, etc.

These changes have to made manually I'm afraid. There is no batch fix for this.
    Make sure you backup your files before you make changes, just in case.
    a.k.a. Menaceman44 on MTS.
    Thoughts on a new wall mode?