Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is anyone else getting alot of bugs on console?

I am my sims still take 5 hours in sim time to eat and to do an action like feed the dogs etc and after a while of playing I can't select to do anything and build mode freezes for a while before showing all the stuff and I am excited for the big update cause they will have bug fixes but also get together will probably bring more bugs why can't we have updates after packs comes out. And this has made me not even want to play the Sims cause of these

Comments

• Options
    DarkrosesimDarkrosesim Posts: 22 Member
    I try and fastward and it gets stuck and my Sims ignore my actions I give them and do their own
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Bluebirddevil5970Bluebirddevil5970 Posts: 400 Member
    I wish they would leave the big update until after get together or have a hotfix ready because what the update does will be undone if there's bugs in get together
  • Options
    My pets can't poop in the apartment either and it freezes when going to a new world in game and on build mode and I can't selection an action or stuff like that either
  • Options
    Yes I'm the same not sure with the apartment one that might be because they are trained to pre outside?
  • Options
    I don't think so I dunno tho
  • Options
    My pet runs away alot too I give it so much attention
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Sims don't want to stay in hottubs.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    My pets can't poop in the apartment either and it freezes when going to a new world in game and on build mode and I can't selection an action or stuff like that either

Might better report to SimGuruLegacy on Twitter.
  • Options
    The list is endless we defo need more bug fix updates throughout a month
  • Options
    [quote="catloverplayer;c-16711861"][quote="Darkrosesim;c-16711842"]My pets can't poop in the apartment either and it freezes when going to a new world in game and on build mode and I can't selection an action or stuff like that either[/quote]

Might better report to SimGuruLegacy on Twitter.[/quote]

I just did thank you
  • Options
    My pet runs away alot too I give it so much attention

Make sure to feed it give it treats walk it at least once or twice a day I think they should bring a dog walker in like a maid service etc for the Sims that work
  • Options
    I have done all that they still run away and yes a dog walker would be very handy especially for mums who work and don't have enough time to look after tge toddler and pets all the time contsantly
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    I think all these small bugs will hopefully be fixed on the 6th does anyone else think they should do bug updates after packs come out or just me?
  • Options
    _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    I agree there should be more then one patch before an expansion drops. I was greatful to see a hotfix patch, but it was only a hotfix patch, only for a small selection of issues that effected gameplay.
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • Options
    Now that we have glass roofs they are glitchy af haha