Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Well that escalated quickly!!

So, just had my ladies of my rotation save go to the sauna as a group gathering as they do every so often. I realised my played elderly lady sim didn't actually have any relationship with one of the younger ladies (Sofia Bjergsen) so I had her go introduce herself...

My 'Cheerful Introduction' ended up being Woohoo!? So off they went to the sauna!?

I was so shocked I just couldn't stop them! I just stared like 'What on earth!?'

Now do I pretend it never happened? Sofia is engaged with three kids! The elder is about to retire and has a teenage daughter she adopted just before she aged.
Or do I start some sort of affair? I mean an elder and an almost adult? Bit of an age difference.

How would you have this story go?

And is this a bug? They had no relationship at all, so 'Hello' to 'Woohoo' seemed a bit crazy!?

Gallery name: Anna-Banna

Comments

• Options
    PapayaPancakePapayaPancake Posts: 867 Member
    Sounds like a mod thing. MC Command has a "no strings attached woohoo" setting. Just go with the flow I say, maybe they got bored of their family lives with kids and wanted some excitement, try out something new. :D
  • Options
    Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    well my goodness !! Wham Bam Thank you ma'am !! LOL
  • Options
    AnthonydyerAnthonydyer Posts: 1,197 Member
    Not as crazy, but I did have a couple woohoo without me initiating it. I didn't think the game autonomously woohooed.
  • Options
    sekojranasekojrana Posts: 107 Member
    There was a bug a while ago where sauna woohoo was mistakenly classed as a friendly interaction, and it sounds like you have it lol
  • Options
    Cherryrose_xCherryrose_x Posts: 524 Member
    I don't have mccc. Can't be that. Must be the sauna bug then!

Was very shocked haha! Think I may have to go with the flow. Write it in somehow! I was so shocked! :D
    Gallery name: Anna-Banna
  • Options
    LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    edited July 2018
    Its dem elders B)
    They got nothing to lose anymore so why not?
    But lol seriously, thats great! I say go with it!
    I had a similar thing happen with the spaceship at geekcon, it stirred up a few days of intense drama~
  • Options
    Scorpina2009Scorpina2009 Posts: 1,547 Member
    Not as crazy, but I did have a couple woohoo without me initiating it. I didn't think the game autonomously woohooed.

I didn't think this would happen either. I guess I have some prudish like sims. LOL It took forever for them to finally get to THAT interaction.
  • Options
    FeisbukaiteFeisbukaite Posts: 703 Member
    I have sauna bug too. When extended families have club gatherings in the house with sauna, usually one brother wohoo with other brothers wife. Son (YA) with aunt husband and so on. Often I have to check every female for surprise pregnancy before club ends. But it’s funny