Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

It's probably been done...

I have a wicked urge. Well. Okay, that came out wrong! In my game, I had downloaded a garden with a plum load of plants in it. I thought it was every plant but I may be missing a few, I don't have city living or seasons. So. The forbidden fruit tree is there, a couple of times. And I had fun playing with an active gardener outdoorsy athlete, who ate the stuff and turned into a plantsim. I played her through the entire process and found it to be a lot of fun.

Here's the question. Anyone ever done this with a vampire? Will they die? Will they turn into a plantsim at all? Will they even eat the fruit? Can they turn green and hibernate through the thing? I may have to make a vamp I don't particularly care about just to find out...

Comments

• Options
    MettsenMettsen Posts: 185 Member
    In my experience all that happens if a vampire sim eats regular sim food is that they get nauseated and uncomfortable. Puking may happen too.
  • Options
    CupidCupid Posts: 3,623 Member
    I don't think anything happens to them when they eat the fruit.
    HdLHa3j.png
    (◡‿◡✿)
  • Options
    SherryRNSherryRN Posts: 45 Member
    Cupid wrote: »
    I don't think anything happens to them when they eat the fruit.

Thank you. Interesting, though. Not all of mine have a withered stomach, so they can eat and drink, just usually stick to plasma.