Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Flower Arrangements Decay

This is something i just noticed. And its actually really cool to me. you actually have to get / make more to keep your house nice. they seem to last several days maybe up to a week i didnt pay attention. Thats a bit of "replay-ability" i like seeing

Comments

• Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I wonder if they last longer if you get better in the skill. I'd test that in my Test Save but I'm too eager to get playing after breakfast. B)
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    peoineepeoinee Posts: 2,183 Member
    OK im testing now i had a "no rank" sim make one and a lvl 9 sim make the exact same one finished them at the same time His is poor quality hers is Excellent i wrote down when they were made and will keep an eye on them
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    I built a flower shop. I wonder if they decay while for sale too.
  • Options
    TrashmagicTrashmagic Posts: 977 Member
    Ohhh I didn't notice. I like that realistic challenge though. I was planning on hording them in my Sims inventory and have a little yard sale once a week to sale them all but now I have to rethink this. Thanks for sharing.
  • Options
    24hrs on the dot both dropped from Pristine to Normal (this is a seperate quality from the poor and Excellent) they changed at the same time despite the Excellent one also being a Masterpiece. going to keep going at some point they will start to stink which is what alerted me to the fact that they decay
  • Options
    oh its the quality of the flowers used that changed
  • Options
    ok at the 48hr mark they turn from normal to wilted and start to stink, and at 72 hrs the Excellent one is now poor. 96 hrs no change so they wilt an stink in the same time frame