Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Hug a Tourist" - Scientist career

Can't find a "tourist" - there is no one outside whatsoever. Is this a glitch?

Comments

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Where are you looking? There are normally a few hanging out by the picnic table, out the front and down the path.
  • Options
    applefeather2applefeather2 Posts: 4,003 Member
    I looked all around the outside of the lab.
  • Options
    fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    I looked all around the outside of the lab.

You have to go a little further to the "tourist area" down a path.
  • Options
    Hunh... never saw a tourist area. Now the next day, he has totally different options, so *sigh*. I guess my tourists are an "old" thing already.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    If it comes up again, zoom out as far as you can. There's a path of sorts between two hills that takes you to an area with 2 picnic tables. That's where the tourists are located.
  • Options
    John4estJohn4est Posts: 202 Member
    Hug a tourist, get a promotion. I always thought it was dumb to begin with. Plus you have to like, make friends with them to hug them. NO THANKS. I usually always just ignore that task unless it is somehow handy to do so.
    2qwq9ah.jpg
  • Options
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    If it comes up again, zoom out as far as you can. There's a path of sorts between two hills that takes you to an area with 2 picnic tables. That's where the tourists are located.

Great! Thanks so much, Danny
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Sometimes the tourists come into the lab.. I'd pause and look around there first before running out to the picnic area.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    zap608zap608 Posts: 82 Member
    I ignore the tourist tasks too, if they come into my lab they do so at their own risk. >:)
    Find me; Freeasabird, The Shed @ Sims 4 Studio. Custom content for The Sims 4.
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,658 Member
    John4est wrote: »
    Hug a tourist, get a promotion. I always thought it was dumb to begin with. Plus you have to like, make friends with them to hug them. NO THANKS. I usually always just ignore that task unless it is somehow handy to do so.

I hate having to up things just to get anywhere in the game.

• Options
    suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    If you are lucky it may be a tourist you know enough to hug.