Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Have 3 sims drink at the same time

How do I get my party guest to all drink something at the same time? How about listen to music at the same time?

Comments

• Options
    sotelo_mayrasotelo_mayra Posts: 63 Member
    bump
  • Options
    chellechereechellecheree Posts: 232 Member
    the drinks not sure but you can invite people to listen to music when you listen to music but clicking on other sims
    c.gifh.gife.gifl.gifl.gife.gifc.gifh.gife.gifr.gife.gife.gif
  • Options
    sotelo_mayrasotelo_mayra Posts: 63 Member
    bump
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,613 Member
    Buy a bar and ask someone to make drinks for everyone. :D
    Buy a stereo and invite all the guests to dance or listen to music.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    BaelzianythBaelzianyth Posts: 684 Member
    To have you sims do actions together, start a conversation and then add people to the conversation.

Once you have that group going have your active sim do whatever action like Make Drinks For Everyone. Dance Together. Channel Surf Together.

It will have everyone in the group join that action.. most of the time. They can and do get bored and split off to do something else.
    Forum needs a Sympathy option to add to disagree (automatic), Agree (after finding proof of statement elsewhere), Like (not sure what this is for other than sympathy comments to OPs that done a bad), and LOL (at oblivious people posting comments fishing for sympathy).
  • Options
    Caitie85Caitie85 Posts: 156 Member
    I always just form a group. Then "Listen To _____ Music Together" or whatever.
    Kickin' back in Sulani.
  • Options
    MarmarSimsMarmarSims Posts: 183 Member
    How do I get my party guest to all drink something at the same time? How about listen to music at the same time?

Click on the Sim then select Actions, form group then voila! You can do whatever you want as a group. lol.
    30uejra.jpg
    Origin: maritakoyaki
  • Options
    Hadams0539Hadams0539 Posts: 1 New Member
    In the Island living expansion, you can make kava and invite the guests to drink.
  • Options
    lisken0221lisken0221 Posts: 116 Member
    invite guests to take a drink from a filled tray, have someone play the guitare usually people flock araound