Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you could have one super power what would it be?

wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
Me I'd manipulate sound.
6JSxk49.png?1

Comments

• Options
    McFizzleShizzleMcFizzleShizzle Posts: 1,632 Member
    I would like to be able to control/manipulate with my mind. Bit weird but I want a power that would be really useful :p
    tumblr_msx1lynGG41rd67d1o1_500.gif
    Origin ID: McFizzleShizzle
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    I'd love to be able to talk to the animals!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpBPavEDQCk
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    PancakesandwichPancakesandwich Posts: 2,038 Member
    The power to get new superpowers whenever I need them? xD

I don't think that counts? Well, then it's the ability to understand everyone, everything and every language no matter how it's used as soon as I hear/see/smell/eat/... it. If ants ever turn intelligent, I won't need subtitles to understand their films :D
    Seriously, that would be awesome: I could watch ANY film without needing subtitles or even full translations anymore. And the same would go for books as well.
  • Options
    MMXMMX Posts: 4,430 Member
    Bullet time.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    Teleportation. So I can surf the web until 1 minute before my class starts and then teleport to class. Cuts cost on transportation and also I get more time to be online (since I don't surf the web on the train).
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    SaraStrange22SaraStrange22 Posts: 35 Member
    Invisibility. Too many possibilities. Robbing a bank, spying on people, sneaking into Area 51, ect. Haha.
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    I want to be able to put thoughts into other peoples heads.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Teleportation.. So I could visit those I want to, instantly. Also I wouldn't have to drive ever again. :D
  • Options
    JemeraldSteeleJemeraldSteele Posts: 11 New Member
    being unkillable... still able to die of old age, but not in an accident, or by having another person kill me.
  • Options
    UltheaFuUltheaFu Posts: 64 Member
    I'd go with a classic, telepathy.
  • Options
    HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Invisibility. Either that or the ability to understand and communicate with animals.
  • Options
    UniquePuggleUniquePuggle Posts: 864 Member
    As an introvert, my answer is easy: Invisibility.

I would also use it to slowly drive the people that displease me insane. I would eat their foodz and move everything in their house 5 inches to the left and watch as they begin to doubt and question their existence.
  • Options
    TaranTaran Posts: 167 Member
    SUPER SPEED
  • Options
    PrincessMeiPrincessMei Posts: 1,319 Member
    Teleportation. Especially in the winter so i don't have to wait for the bus in the freezing cold.
    sprinkler.gif
  • Options
    GlacierGlacier Posts: 193 Member
    I would like to have super brain! B)
  • Options
    mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    @UniquePuggle no, see moving everything 5 inches would be too far, really obvious someone was doing it. You'd want to move it like an inch or two, just enough so they would start bumping into things, knocking things over and driving themselves crazy, but unable to figure out why xD
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Invisibility. I'd be a jerk with it though, lol.

I'd use it to like bother people who bother me, without them being able to see who it was. And loootttttsssss of people bother me. Stuff like, that jerk who listens to their music way too loud on the bus I'd yank their device out of their headphones (If they even use them) pop a window open and hurl it out the window. I can't really think of other examples right now lol (that's probably the lamest one too), though I have a lot of them (my brain is on sick leave though so I dunno it's got nothing). I've thought about this a bit too much haha.
  • Options
    DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    Either the power to control time, telepathy, or super senses!

Controlling time would just be useful in everyday life! Imagine if you were REALLY late doing homework? You could just freeze or slow down time and do it in less than a second! There would be so much free time in life!

With telepathy, I imagine a Professor X style ability to read minds, as well as pause people, and talk to people via. telepathy!

Super senses would just be cool for the fact that you'd be able to hear, smell, taste, touch, and see EVERYTHING! It would take some headaches and pain to get used to, but it would be a really cool ability to have! :D
  • Options
    MelanieSimlishMelanieSimlish Posts: 4,432 Member
    The ability to heal.
    44444.gif
  • Options
    SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    No one has said "flight"? I have had some compelling flying dreams. It seems like it would be fun. :)
  • Options
    piratemiyapiratemiya Posts: 43 Member
    The power to snap my fingers and have my house magically be cleaned.