The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My script mod is randomly throwing up odd Last.Exception files since the patch

Hi everyone! Not sure if this is the best place to ask this question, but I had someone comment on my website saying my Fashion Career mod isn't working for her and causing the "cloud/stargazing" interaction to fail in her game. I tested it in my game and it works fine, and as far as I can tell no one else is having the issue. She sent me a LastException file, and it looks like the culprit is my career, but I can't make a lot of sense of the LastException file. This has only started happening since the patch. Any ideas?

Here's what the LastException file says:
<?xml version="1.0" ?><root>
<report><version>2</version><sessionid>c94816c55dd96ade58163e98</sessionid><type>desync</type><sku>ea.maxis.sims4_64.15.pc</sku><createtime>2016-10-30 22:43:30</createtime><buildsignature>Local.Unknown.Unknown.1.24.102.1020-1.200.000.240.Release</buildsignature><categoryid>bpsfashioncareer.py:37</categoryid><desyncid>c94816c55dd96ade58163e98</desyncid><systemconfig/><screenshot/><desyncdata>Exception in Sim Timeline: Exception resuming Element (AttributeError: 'Jig' object has no attribute 'guid64') Traceback (most recent call last): File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 382, in _resume File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\sim.py", line 3220, in _process_interaction_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\interaction_queue.py", line 714, in process_one_interaction_gen File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 1386, in run_transitions File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 3044, in _build_transitions File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2855, in _build_and_log_transitions_for_sim File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2917, in _build_transitions_for_sim File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2435, in get_transitions_for_sim File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\postures\transition_sequence.py", line 2701, in _get_transitions_for_sim File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\constraints.py", line 4219, in create_jig_object File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\system.py", line 178, in create_object File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\object_manager.py", line 488, in add File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\indexed_manager.py", line 164, in add File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\objects\object_manager.py", line 78, in call_on_add File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\indexed_manager.py", line 279, in call_on_add File "C:\Users\Ира\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\bpsfashioncareer.ts4script\injector.py", line 11, in _inject return new_function(target_function, *args, **kwargs) File "C:\Users\Ира\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\bpsfashioncareer.ts4script\bpsfashioncareer.py", line 89, in bpsfashioncareer_canvas_add_super_affordances original(self) File "C:\Users\Ира\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\bpsfashioncareer.ts4script\injector.py", line 11, in _inject return new_function(target_function, *args, **kwargs) File "C:\Users\Ира\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\bpsfashioncareer.ts4script\bpsfashioncareer.py", line 71, in bpsfashioncareer_easel_add_super_affordances original(self) File "C:\Users\Ира\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\bpsfashioncareer.ts4script\injector.py", line 11, in _inject return new_function(target_function, *args, **kwargs) File "C:\Users\Ира\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\bpsfashioncareer.ts4script\bpsfashioncareer.py", line 53, in bpsfashioncareer_mirror_add_super_affordances original(self) File "C:\Users\Ира\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\bpsfashioncareer.ts4script\injector.py", line 11, in _inject return new_function(target_function, *args, **kwargs) File "C:\Users\Ира\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\bpsfashioncareer.ts4script\bpsfashioncareer.py", line 37, in bpsfashioncareer_computer_add_super_affordances if not self.guid64 in bpsfashioncareer_computer_object_ids: AttributeError: 'Jig' object has no attribute 'guid64' </desyncdata>

If anyone wants to look at the script/package files, you can download them here: http://simfileshare.net/download/120707/

Comments

• Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,779 Member
    Have you updated Britpinkie's Fashion Career since the patch? That may be part of the problem.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,632 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    Have you updated Britpinkie's Fashion Career since the patch? That may be part of the problem.

It's her mod she's looking for help on this version of :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    brittpinkiebrittpinkie Posts: 52 Member
    Haha, yeah, it's my mod...anyway, I guess this thread can be closed, the lovely @Zerbu helped me out and I think we solved the problem...*fingers crossed*
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,779 Member
    edited October 2016
    *turns red* I am so sorry @brittpinkie! I had already seen your update by the time I answered this post and honestly I don't think I even looked at the poster's name.