Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Love the funny little quirks added by SimGurus

I'm sure this has probably been talked about a very long time ago, but I rarely get time to play the sims and found this funny little nod at SimGuruGrant. I wonder how many other things they add about themselves. Like the mugshots that came with GTW. So funny and cool to find!

0dPO4ng.png

Comments

• Options
    ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I love that corgi one. I used to have a corgi chow mix myself and I thought it was so cool finding out a Guru likes and owns a corgi too.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    SimonSimpsonSimonSimpson Posts: 1,223 Member
    I saw this just yesterday, but didn't know the context. I just thought it was an elaboration of the Sims 3 book Point Farmer
  • Options
    PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    I saw this just yesterday, but didn't know the context. I just thought it was an elaboration of the Sims 3 book Point Farmer
    Same actually. When I found the book I instantly knew it was a sequel to the TS3 book, but knowing it's named after/based on a guru makes the description make a lot more sense lol
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • Options
    aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member
    edited June 2016
    I'm not sure how I feel about this inter-species 'love'.. :# Maybe Grant Rodeik should find himself a nice woman/man instead.
  • Options
    aaronjc123 wrote: »
    I'm not sure how I feel about this inter-species 'love'.. :# Maybe Grant Rodeik should find himself a nice woman/man instead.
    Nothing wrong with loving his pet. :) Sometimes pets are more loyal than people anyways.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    What happened to SimGuruGrant? I keep getting them mixed up lol
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    What happened to SimGuruGrant? I keep getting them mixed up lol
    He answered questions at the last Twitch Stream. I think he is still around kind of.
  • Options
    achingaching Posts: 51 Member
    I LOVE the sims team!