Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post Your Favorite Youtube Simmer

Comments

• Options
    Holly LindinHolly Lindin Posts: 28 New Member
    There are a few I love! Hopefully these are new to you. :)

Matt Shea has some goofy, fast-paced, shock-based playlists for "TS2", "TS3", and "TS4" (I couldn't recommend one specifically, as they're all hilarious :D). Just search for "MattShea369" to find him.

I love Llandros' laidback vibe to playing "Sims" - it's like hanging out with your friend, just enjoying almost totally uncut gameplay. Search for "Llandros09".

xSimSugar's stuff is more fun, cutesy, and charmingly goofy - and who wouldn't be taken by that bright Scottish accent? ;) And for what it's worth, feel free to check out her recent "Sims Big Brother" - I'm a professional voiceover artist and play "Alex Black" in the series (currently on hiatus, but it will be returning this month). And her 2014 "Sims Big Brother" was brilliantly done as well!

I really love the "Hunger Games" "TS3" challenges SimsCopperFox (now "Koffee") has done. They inspired me to think about putting together my own "Hunger Games"-type challenges (which have yet to come out on my channel, as other challenges/LPs have come first, but soon! :)).

I definitely recommend Deligracy's "TS3" speed builds. I love her attention to detail and how she explains her inspiration and reasonings behind each build. Totally fascinating.

Lazy Game Reviews ("phreakindee") does a few reviews as well as the odd gameplay. I would just recommend Clint overall for his sassy, honest reviews - and I always love when he busts out laughing at the most ridiculous stuff in the game (of which we know are a-plenty! :D).

And then my own channel, which can be found if one searches for "Holly Lindin" or "Bloom 100 Baby Challenge". I really love the episodes I create (otherwise I wouldn't do it! :)) and just play authentically to how I'm feeling. I also post a "WoW" LP as well as artwork videos and my work from my 24-year career in the music industry - songs releasing on upcoming albums, serenades, and the like.

Unfortunately, I can't post links yet (young member), but hopefully this finds you some interesting new channels! Happy watchin'! :D
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,598 Member
    There are a few I love! Hopefully these are new to you. :)

Matt Shea has some goofy, fast-paced, shock-based playlists for "TS2", "TS3", and "TS4" (I couldn't recommend one specifically, as they're all hilarious :D). Just search for "MattShea369" to find him.

I love Llandros' laidback vibe to playing "Sims" - it's like hanging out with your friend, just enjoying almost totally uncut gameplay. Search for "Llandros09".

xSimSugar's stuff is more fun, cutesy, and charmingly goofy - and who wouldn't be taken by that bright Scottish accent? ;) And for what it's worth, feel free to check out her recent "Sims Big Brother" - I'm a professional voiceover artist and play "Alex Black" in the series (currently on hiatus, but it will be returning this month). And her 2014 "Sims Big Brother" was brilliantly done as well!

I really love the "Hunger Games" "TS3" challenges SimsCopperFox (now "Koffee") has done. They inspired me to think about putting together my own "Hunger Games"-type challenges (which have yet to come out on my channel, as other challenges/LPs have come first, but soon! :)).

I definitely recommend Deligracy's "TS3" speed builds. I love her attention to detail and how she explains her inspiration and reasonings behind each build. Totally fascinating.

Lazy Game Reviews ("phreakindee") does a few reviews as well as the odd gameplay. I would just recommend Clint overall for his sassy, honest reviews - and I always love when he busts out laughing at the most ridiculous stuff in the game (of which we know are a-plenty! :D).

And then my own channel, which can be found if one searches for "Holly Lindin" or "Bloom 100 Baby Challenge". I really love the episodes I create (otherwise I wouldn't do it! :)) and just play authentically to how I'm feeling. I also post a "WoW" LP as well as artwork videos and my work from my 24-year career in the music industry - songs releasing on upcoming albums, serenades, and the like.

Unfortunately, I can't post links yet (young member), but hopefully this finds you some interesting new channels! Happy watchin'! :D

Hello :) Welcome to the forums!

You are invited to visit this thread and introduce yourself.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/817478/hello-come-and-introduce-yourself

It is exciting that you have your own YouTube channel! Simmers would enjoy watching the challenge episodes that you create and post on the channel.

Happy Simming! :)
  • Options
    Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    I like Altrade Cull. The videos are exceptional and he's just super-aweseome!!!!!!

he's not me
  • Options
    izzymharrisizzymharris Posts: 2 New Member
    VIXELLA IS THE BEST
  • Options
    Thank you Rosemow! I may just do that. ;)
  • Options
    Mizz_TriceyMizz_Tricey Posts: 32 Member
    I really enjoy watching LifeSimmer!
  • Options
    panthergirl2panthergirl2 Posts: 60 Member
    I like "The English Simmer" love her voice I'm currently watching her black widow challenge;

"The sims supply" he inspired me to build, I love his build videos and his rags to riches challenge.

Xviva is pretty cool, I really love her sims2 videos, I don't know why I like watching the sims 2 and I love playing the sims 4, but I like playing 2 also.

I also like Alexis Ariel Gaming, her and xviva have an urban flair in their videos I'm enjoying their sims 4 get together LP's.

There are so many that I love but I can't mention them all so I'll stop there.

I also love my channel panthergirl simmer. I have a few sims 4, sims 3 and sims 2 Lps that I currently post on youtube. I can't believe how I have fallen in love with this game.

#holly Linden i will check out your 100 baby challenge, you have a nice voice, you, the sim supply, matt shea all have that smooth voice like you all could do radio.
  • Options
    Tshine2614Tshine2614 Posts: 155 Member
    edited May 2016
    Chilled Chaos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As2tHCEmIqQ&list=PL16744C294DBF8845&index=1

His series is one of the reasons I wanted to get into the Sims, and I've been watching/rewatching it for years.

I also made a thread relating to a new Simmer I've been watching, but had no idea that this tread existed at the time: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/888164/the-sims-with-al#latest
    "The important thing is not how long you live, it's what you accomplish with your life. While I live, I want to shine! I want to prove that I exist!" --- (Grovyle, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky).

mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Tshine2614
  • Options
    ChristopherSimsChristopherSims Posts: 22 Member
    Lazy Game Reviews, XUrbanSimsX, & The Sim Supply!
  • Options
    AdonsiaAdonsia Posts: 47 Member
    It's my guy's fault that I have a tendency to gravitate towards AlChestBreach. While reading, I overheard him watching one of Al's Fallout playthroughs. Al's off-the-cuff singing got me so tickled that I had to stop and watch/listen. It was a pleasant surprise to find out that he has quite a few Sims 3 and 4 videos on YouTube. His Sims are a refreshing chaotic mess. Matt Shea and The Sim Supply are a couple of my other favorites as well. With so many amazing Sim artists on YouTube, it's easy to wile away the hours watching the hilarious antics and amazing builds.
    I walk around like everything is fine, but deep down, inside my shoe, my sock is sliding off.
  • Options
    revlonspamqueensrevlonspamqueens Posts: 79 Member
    Deligracy! I've tried to watch other simmers and I can't really get into most of them but I might try out some in this thread. I love Deli's Twins LP and her speed builds. I used to be so horrible at building, but seeing her builds inspired me to do it more and I'm much better at it now. And I love her personality!
  • Options
    minimonXIminimonXI Posts: 107 Member
    Robbaz! I wish he had more though, I could watch him play Sims 3 all day!
    I hope you are all having a wonderful day! <3
    My Sims 3 Page http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/minimonXI
    My Wishlist http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=minimonXI
  • Options
    #holly Linden i will check out your 100 baby challenge, you have a nice voice, you, the sim supply, matt shea all have that smooth voice like you all could do radio.

Awww thank you! I'm a professional voiceover artist and musician (singer, songwriter, producer, arranger, vocal coach :)), so that compliment truly means a lot to me. :D
  • Options
    Deligracy! I've tried to watch other simmers and I can't really get into most of them but I might try out some in this thread. I love Deli's Twins LP and her speed builds. I used to be so horrible at building, but seeing her builds inspired me to do it more and I'm much better at it now. And I love her personality!

I REALLY love Deli's "Sims 3" speed builds - she is a genius! I can't get into the "TS4" speed builds unfortunately 'cause I just plain don't like the graphics of the game itself. It's fascinating to hear how she comes up with what she comes up with - and she introduced me to the constrain floor elevation cheat, which has definitely made my OWN house-building much more interesting. :)
  • Options
    crzy_gal_101crzy_gal_101 Posts: 1,856 Member
    Lazy Game Reviews!
    giphy.gif
    Official Katy Perry Sim: http://goo.gl/Vxo3Be