Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

activities

I spent a lot of time trying to decide if I wanted to buy the pack with the hottubs. I just figured my sims had run out of things to do when entertaining. My visitors would get bored with just talking and listening to music so they would wonder off and read a book.

I finally bought the stuff pack but I'm disappointed. My Sim has no interest in the hot tub. She gets some fun from it but nothing more than what she would from swimming. She didn't get anything epic from skinny dipping either. I had her upgrade the hot tub so she can get aromatherapy but essentially this pack was VERY disappointing.

The DJ thing is also a dud from my perspective. I enjoy the sims reaction when the DJ is playing some epic rift in the eyes of the sims...but personally, I want to mute my speakers. There doesn't seem to be a marked difference in the genres in regard to the dj. I will get my Sim to level up her skill and see what differences that can make.

Yoga....I really like this ability. However, my Sim turned to skin and bones. She didn't look healthy. ...she looked as though her skin didn't fit anymore. I no longer have her do yoga and have been directing her to eat scones and other baked goods in an effort to fill her out so she could further her yoga training. I took my best friend with me but couldn't pay for their yoga class..my best friend doesn't have a job. Would be great if I could treat a friend to "a spa day"

Comments

• Options
    mljones88mljones88 Posts: 272 Member
    I would like to see more options utilizing the charisma skill. In the other sims your sim could influence others to do a bunch of stuff. The new matchmaking is kinda cool. But it would be more entertaining if you could influence another sim to dance, hug, fight, cook, clean, dj, etc. At the gym you can influence some sim to work out....but that's pretty much it. Sometimes there is a pretty smelly sim nearby. We should be able to influence or shame them into taking a shower. My best friend sim peed on himself last night. ...I have no idea why he waited for that to happen instead of going to the bathroom. ...then he went home. I could have influenced him to take better care of himself. Same for all the random sims complaining about their hunger.