Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 overall / Another angry player...

MaglxisbackMaglxisback Posts: 250 Member
edited February 2016 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Well it is pretty simple ... i dont understand why they would make an get to work expansion when they could of made a career expasion that would of give life to the careers we already had in the game. Criminals , etc..... now were stuck with stupid useless doctors,detectives and scientifics. Doing stupid thing at work. Among with many other useless stupid wasting time feature. I mean like really ... To whoever is running this compagny/game. 🐸🐸🐸🐸. Straight from the heart of a player that buys and play sims since 2000! sincerely EA AND THE TEAM can all go to hell hope someone takes over just like collosal did . they took your spot over simcity and I wish it happens again with sims.

Oh and sorry for my bad english but really had to vent ...a nd im native french. Anyway GIVE THE PLAYERS WHAT THEY DESERVE . STOP STEALING THEIR MONEY U BUNCH OF MONSTERS!!!!! SIXCK AND TIRED OF YOUR OLD DIRTY WAYS. PEACE OUT !!!!

Comments

• Options
    MaglxisbackMaglxisback Posts: 250 Member
    edited February 2016
    Oh and the only things that really matters since sims 4 came out is .... Pools. Spaday.. And well.. Get togheter ... Wow a years and a half after !!! Other than that all the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 they made I would put it all in a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 pack. For 19.99! At last they would of still made money . anyway this game is getting ridiculous. They better give major improvment to it and very soon . lots of people arnt happy with it. WAKE UP EA STOP THINKING ABOUT YOUR WALLET AND GIVE MORE TO US WHO FILL YOUR WALLET. BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

I bought main game for 80$
    Ansd get to work full price....But not because they were amazing... I thought it would of increase quality and productions. But now im done wont get not even a penny anymore if nothing changes. Hopefully this gets to an EA guru or what so ever. So we can be heard. BYEEE

A angry simmer !!!!!!
  • Options
    esharpmajoresharpmajor Posts: 1,055 Member
    Lol I feel like the censor is making your post seem even more obscene as I fill in the blanks using my own overly colourful curse word collection.

Seriously though, I understand your anger, I know you're not alone.

Sometimes it makes me feel better to go to the ideas section and day dream about sims 5, lol! That or try goin over to creative corner and building some stuff or making sims. I'd say that is the games strong suit. I've gotten my money's worth of game time in just from participating in fan made sim modelling contests. Plus CC shopping is a blast!
  • Options
    AtomicSimmerAtomicSimmer Posts: 1,133 Member
    To each and every simmer there own opinion. I am not a angry person I enjoy what we have just like I did with sims 1 2 and 3. Its just the way the sims is nobody is going to be completely happy with things so why not just calm down a little and enjoy what we have. You know after a while EA could take this whole franchise and shut it down.
    ATOMICSIMMER
    Sims Fanboy
    Play with Life
  • Options
    CandyCadetCandyCadet Posts: 517 Member
    You know it's never going to stop.
    tumblr_nlmozoFBYs1rqqhtho1_500.gif
    But you're right. When will Second Life or Colossal Order step in tho? I've already seen an article about a SimCity developer selling some tools and such to them lmao