Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Medieval World

ClayworldClayworld Posts: 1,106 Member
edited December 2015 in The Sims 3 Game Tools
I tried to post this earlier, but it never came through. Is anyone interested in recreating the world from Sims Medieval? There was a discussion at Mod the Sims, but I think it got too complicated. I may try to start it, but I'm very slow and EIG doesn't work for me. There are several great medieval worlds already, but there's something about this world that is so charming. The game is great fun btw, and available through Origin for a low price. I'm surprised at how much I love it.

Here's some shots of the world from the Sims Medieval game, the first is a panoramic view, created by Aelya at Mod the Sims.
simsmedievalkingdompanorama_zpsrdddajwu.jpg

Screenshot-103_zpshtdduyfd.jpg

Screenshot-92_zpss6j8h2a8.jpg

Screenshot-436_zpsjqszdguh.jpg

It is roadless, but I'm not sure if that's the best idea for Sims 3. I think it would have to be expanded, there aren't enough community or residential lots. I love the feel of it. I'm not a fan of CC in worlds, but I do use a lot of store content.

More pictures here.

Comments

• Options
    Reserved.
  • Options
    StellaTorontoStellaToronto Posts: 2,123 Member
    I've made several attempts at recreating SM for Sims3, but I've yet to find a scale that fits the original & works without roads.
    From the first time playing SM; I thought this would work so much better as an open world without all the repetitive quests.
    I'd love to see this happen :)
    I posted to the MTS thread on the subject years ago.
    stellatorontosims.tumblr.com
  • Options
    Do you know if height maps from the SM world are available anywhere?