Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gardening cheats

HoneydewHoneydew Posts: 520 Member
I'm trying to use the garden cheats cause I either can't find or harvest the fruits or veggies that I want and when I get it them whatever to work where are they going to show up in the sims inventory or on the grownd or..?

I'm trying like with the other skill cheats but nothing is happening or working.
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    edited December 2015
    Don't really understand what you're expecting to show up in your sims inventory or grow? What gardening cheat? The one to improve your gardening skill? They don't just give you items. What is it exactly that you're expecting or wanting to happen? If you can explain that it'll be easier to help.

http://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/skills/gardening/

If it's the different seed packets you're after, you get new ones (available for purchase) at 10, but you still have to buy them first.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    There is a cheat that will allow you to find the different fruits and vegetables in buy mode. I do this now, instead of looking all over, and taking forever in finding what my sim is needing.

testingcheats on
    bb.showhiddenobjects

Then in the search bar type the name of the fruit or vegetable you are wanting.
  • Options
    well on the page that give you the cheat codes to increase skills towards the bottom of that page theres an area for gardening that says
    Cheat Code Spawns below sqawns is the name of the plant that the code produces this is what I'm talking about. The ones I'm trying to get are the Dragonfruit, Blackberries even though I know where to find them but there never available to harvest, Pears, Elderberry, Huckleberry and Lemons even though I know where to find them but there never available to harvest.

http://simsvip.com/sims-4-cheats-codes/#Relationships
  • Options
    mskubemskube Posts: 483 Member
    In the gallery I have a set of perfect plants saved as a room that you can build onto your lot, you can remove all the plants from the room and delete the room.
  • Options
    What did you call your room so I know what to look for?
  • Options
    mskubemskube Posts: 483 Member
    edited December 2015
    You can find it under mskube I think it's called perfect plants they are fully evolved. I removed it by accident and saved it to the gallery again.
  • Options
    I didn't find it in the gallery when I typed in the search so I'll just have to keep trying with those codes and or keep trying to at least check every once in awhile to see if the lemons or blackberries can't be harvested.
  • Options
    AyumapAyumap Posts: 3,425 Member
    edited December 2015
    I see... Idk about that cheat, but you need to spend time in that area for those plants to grow.

Like was mentioned though you can use testingcheats true then bb.showhiddenobjects and look the produce up, then plant it.
    2m60a6q.jpg
    *There's nothing wrong with loving the Sims 4, there's also nothing wrong with seeking improvements.
    A list of Mods I use.|My Sims 4 Mod and CC "Master" post. Helpful Links included.
  • Options
    I know about the testingcheats thing but my question was if I can get the any of the codes to work where are the plants going to show up? Are they going to show up in my sims inventory or on the ground?
  • Options
    RealPollyMogsRealPollyMogs Posts: 478 Member
    They should spawn in the center of the lot. You might need to move other objects and zoom in to find 'em.
  • Options
    I'm getting really really annoyed that I can only get 2 out of the 6 plants that I with the cheat code when I'm not doing anything different with the 4 than just using a different code. O_O :# I got the Dragonfruit and Blackberries to show up but I can't get pears, Elderberries, Huckleberries or Lemons and Like I said I'm not doing anything different with these ones than I did with the first 2 other than the ending part of each code is going to be different. But no matter how many times I do/try these ones they won't show up.
  • Options
    ModifienModifien Posts: 363 Member
    Stop wasting time using the spawn cheat, and just use the buy debug cheat and/or download the perfect plants off the gallery? It sounds like you're bashing your head against the brick wall, and ignoring the door right beside you.
  • Options
    KittyCatty101KittyCatty101 Posts: 5 New Member
    TO GET THE SEEDS/TREES IN BUILD MODE:
    1. Use command bb.showhiddenobjects
    2. Type in search bar gardening (click in the one that looks like "Gardening")
    3. Get your plant seed or tree (second type of that tree is already planted)
    Hope this helped! please promote or like so I know if this helped!
  • Options
    OombugOombug Posts: 1 New Member
    Turn on cheats with testingcheats true or testingcheats on then hold down shift and click the plant you want to grow. Click growth stage and mature (or whatever other stage you want)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top