Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are CC broken with the patch ?

Looks like this patch broke alot of mods
And i can't play without some mods
It doesn't break CC just mods right ?

Anyone can confirm if the no mosaic mod is broken by the update ?

Comments

• Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    There is a thread made by @luthienrising that lists what mods are broken...

But I am too lazy to link the thread. :p
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,629 Member
    There is a thread made by @luthienrising that lists what mods are broken...

But I am too lazy to link the thread. :p

Had to Awesome that for honesty, Colton :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    edited December 2015
    None in my game, thank heavens. If I had to play TS4 without mods and CC... *shudder*
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    TeddyLupinTeddyLupin Posts: 18 Member
    Any news on when we can expect our CC to be back up and running? A LOT of my CC is gone.
  • Options
    TeddyLupin wrote: »
    Any news on when we can expect our CC to be back up and running? A LOT of my CC is gone.

If a CC item is no longer compatible with the game, it's up to the CC creator to update it so you can reinstall it. If all your CC isn't showing, check that you reenabled Mods/CC in your Settings.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Options
    Juliee101Juliee101 Posts: 479 Member
    I can't even load my game with my cc in.
  • Options
    graventhegraventhe Posts: 1,331 Member
    Ugh so it's CC too WHY CAS CC has to be broken all sims i created is with CC facial hair ,hair and clothes and im NOT playing without them
    Anyway to revert back
  • Options
    itsugitsug Posts: 1,613 Member
    Go into game options, and then the button at the bottom, other I think, and check the load all addons, and they should show again.
    Admin and on Support team of MC CmD @ Discord - https://discord.gg/Jcc8uRW
    MC CmD is available at https://deaderpool-mccc.com/
  • Options
    Juliee101 wrote: »

You might need to do the old pull-it-out, add-it-in-gradually thing.
  • Options
    Juliee101Juliee101 Posts: 479 Member
    Juliee101 wrote: »

You might need to do the old pull-it-out, add-it-in-gradually thing.

I will just give up on this, it's just so tiring with how many cc and mods I have that I don't have time to do that.
    Thousands of files, I'll pass on that one.
  • Options
    > @Juliee101 said:
    > luthienrising wrote: »
    >
    > Juliee101 wrote: »
    >
    > I can't even load my game with my cc in.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You might need to do the old pull-it-out, add-it-in-gradually thing.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I will just give up on this, it's just so tiring with how many cc and mods I have that I don't have time to do that.
    > Thousands of files, I'll pass on that one.

Right?! I have hundreds of custom content and I can't even begin to go looking where I found all of my items to redownload them in the first place.

Isn't there another option?
  • Options
    Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    > @Juliee101 said:
    > luthienrising wrote: »
    >
    > Juliee101 wrote: »
    >
    > I can't even load my game with my cc in.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You might need to do the old pull-it-out, add-it-in-gradually thing.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I will just give up on this, it's just so tiring with how many cc and mods I have that I don't have time to do that.
    > Thousands of files, I'll pass on that one.

Right?! I have hundreds of custom content and I can't even begin to go looking where I found all of my items to redownload them in the first place.

Isn't there another option?

The reason I don't like having to fall back on mods... of course I have some and none of them work currently- LOL! In 3 I never used them until the end, when there would be no more patches. In 4 though, sigh, I finally broke down and got MC Command to stop culling and Zerbu's AWESOME Go To School mod to give kids more to do in story telling. I haven't checked Go To School come to think about it- maybe it still works. After that I threw in a few mods whose names shall not be named and Aren's Same Sex Pregnancy and now I guess I'll watch and wait on @luthienrising 's post for updates.
  • Options
    Is that Zerbu's Go to School? Pretty sure he said that one's fine.
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    All but one of my mods stopped working. The ones that does work is because it was updated today.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,605 Member
  • Options
    I've already re-enabled my mods/cc, but a lot of the actual CC is still not showing up in the game. They're in the Mods file in my documents, just not in game. I guess I'm gonna have to go through each one and try to see if the creators updated them (which will be annoying, because I have no idea how I'm gonna track them all down).
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,605 Member
    I've already re-enabled my mods/cc, but a lot of the actual CC is still not showing up in the game. They're in the Mods file in my documents, just not in game. I guess I'm gonna have to go through each one and try to see if the creators updated them (which will be annoying, because I have no idea how I'm gonna track them all down).

Hello.
    This is a link to Luthiens thread that lists some of the broken/updated mods . It may help you.
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/863545/broken-updated-mods-dec-15
  • Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    I have a question, I'm just curious, are the CC in multiple subfolders? Mine is only one deep and I have no problems with any of the Maxi's Match CC.

Lumia, Peace, Standard Held, Marvin, Llen, NikSims, Rope, Birkches, Delco Webney, Around The Sims 4, Primadonna, Azentase, Simista, Verenka, Unbichoboblita, Annette85, Kiara24, Tamo, and Nygirl are all good.

Realistic I have Aviera, Marigold, and Madlen all working.
  • Options
    egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member

I don't know about tracking the WHERE down, but I can tell you how to track the "WHO made a thing" part, if you need that. If you have Sims4Studio package editor, it has a Warehouse tab, where it shows the cc or mod creator's name. It's been updated, link to S4S in my sig, link to download is at the top of that page (red flashy thing, can't miss it).

Note, some Chrome users have had trouble downloading it. I was one, I had to switch to Edge to download it. No issue there, and I believe Firefox works fine also. Haven't tried any others, the Mozilla note is from someone else.
  • Options
    egwarhammeregwarhammer Posts: 5,752 Member
    Bananas_45 wrote: »
    I have a question, I'm just curious, are the CC in multiple subfolders? Mine is only one deep and I have no problems with any of the Maxi's Match CC.

Lumia, Peace, Standard Held, Marvin, Llen, NikSims, Rope, Birkches, Delco Webney, Around The Sims 4, Primadonna, Azentase, Simista, Verenka, Unbichoboblita, Annette85, Kiara24, Tamo, and Nygirl are all good.

Realistic I have Aviera, Marigold, and Madlen all working.

Bananas would you be interested in starting this for cc as a topic, like Luthienrising did for mods?